San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

:D:D:D:D:D:D :D :laughing::wacko::wacko:

Bravo Zulu, Congratulations and WoooooHooooooo!

To FlagMan!!!!!!!!!!

He hit 2500 today!

Job well done Tom!

:ph34r::D:):D:D:D :D :D:D:D

Bump

Go TOM Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awe, shucks, I'm all choked up. Thanks, guys. But I feel like a picket fence next to all you Hot Rod Lincolns.... passing me by like I'm standin' still....

My pappy said, 'Son, you're gonna drive me t' drinkin' ...

If you don't quit drivin' that - Hot ... Rod ... Lincoln!'

Well, you've heard the story of the hot rod race,

When the Ford and the Mercury were settin' the pace.

That story's true I'm here to say,

Cause I was a'drivin' that Model A.

It's got a Lincoln motor and it's really souped up;

That Model A body makes it look like a pup.

It's got 12 cylinders and uses them all;

And an overdrive that just won't stall.

It's got a 4-barrel carb and dual exhausts,

4:11 gears that really get lost -

Safety tubes and I'm not scared,

The brakes are good and the tires are fair.

We left San Pedro late one night;

The moon and the stars were shinin' bright.

We were drivin' up Grapevine Hill,

Passin' cars like they were standin' still.

Then, all of a sudden, in the wink of an eye,

a Cadillac sedan passed us by.

The remark was made, "That's the car for me."

But, by then, the taillights wuz all you could see.

Well, the fellers ribbed me for bein' behind,

So I started to make that Lincoln unwind.

Took my foot off the gas and, man alive,

I shoved it down into overdrive.

Well, I wound it up to 110;

Twisted the speedometer cable right off the end.

Had my foot glued right to the floor;

I said, "That's all there is - there ain't no more."

Now the fellas thought I'd lost all sense;

The telephone poles looked like a picket fence.

They said, "Slow down, I see spots."

The lines on the road just looked like dots.

Went around a corner and passed a truck;

I crossed my fingers just for luck -

The fenders clickin' the guard rail post;

The guy beside me was white as a ghost.

Smoke was rollin' outta the back

When I started to gain on that Cadillac

I knew I could catch him and hoped I could pass

But when I did I'd be short on gas.

There were flames comin' from out of the side;

You could feel the tension; man, what a ride.

I said, "Look out, boys, I've got a license to fly"

And the Cadillac pulled over and let me by.

All of a sudden a rod started knockin';

Down in the depths she started a rockin'.

I looked in the mirror and a red light was blinkin';

The cops was after my Hot Rod Lincoln.

Well they arrested me and put me in jail.

I called my pop to make my bail.

He said, "Son, you're gonna drive me t' drinkin',

If you don't quit drivin' that - Hot ... Rod ... Lincoln!"

:D:):D:laughing::wacko::wacko:

Bravo Zulu, Congratulations and WoooooHooooooo!

To FlagMan!!!!!!!!!!

He hit 2500 today!

Job well done Tom!

:D:D:D:D:D:ph34r:

WoooooHooooooo! :D

:DCongrats, FlagMan!! :D

He couldn't have done it without the 2006 MTRP Cache War. I take full credit for his amazing accomplishment. Or, to put it another way,

whoopee!

O yeah, that Trailgators guy ain't all that bad either ... and the rest of you caching-addicted high achievers as well.

Good gosh, settle down will y'?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Good gosh, you people have gone nuts.

Congratulations to all.

The Geobabes asked me to generate a huge

Congratulations to Chuck B

for 1000 finds.

It don't get no bigger than that.

:anibad: Thanks and like T.R. I loaded the first 1000 by hand! Still haven't gotten the IMac figured out.

Congratulations to KAWIKATURN on his 2000th find last night during the SDCET's night assault on MTRP. About time to order another 1000 pencils for your quest to 3000.

Great Job KAWIKATURN on 2000!!!! How'd the pic come out?

Also... "lostguy" picked up his 500th somewhere out there wandering around MTRP in the dark. YIPPPPPPPEEE to Downhill Dick!!!

Congratulations to KAWIKATURN on his 2000th find last night during the SDCET's night assault on MTRP. About time to order another 1000 pencils for your quest to 3000.

Also... "lostguy" picked up his 500th somewhere out there wandering around MTRP in the dark. YIPPPPPPPEEE to Downhill Dick!!!

Congrats Dave on 2 :D:D:D !!! Way to go!!

Congrats to Lostguy, MissMarbles and ChuckB too!

Congrats Dave on 2 :D:D:D !!! Way to go!!

Congrats to Lostguy, MissMarbles and ChuckB too!

GOOD JOB TO ALL ON HITTING THE BIG NUMBERS. :lol::lol::D:lol::D:lol::lol:

:):(:)Whoooo Hoo and Yippie!! :) :) :)

:):):D Congrats to all!! B):(B)

I'm not usually one to pat myself on the back, but this is an exception. Our team was FTF on the Cerebral Codex Distance TB. Most of the credit has to go to TT, but I solved several on my own and contributed on some others. And the power team of Senior Sleuths, pqmommy and John&Jess showed up last night to complete the final cummulative puzzle. Thanks for the help, guys! Anyone interested in a series of incredible puzzles should check out Cerebral Codex. It is the sequel to Choreographed Chaos, which is equally challenging. The cache owners actually wrote a novel and the puzzles are all embedded in the novel! Anyway, too much fun. I highly recommend it to all....

I'm not usually one to pat myself on the back, but this is an exception. Our team was FTF on the Cerebral Codex Distance TB. Most of the credit has to go to TT, but I solved several on my own and contributed on some others. And the power team of Senior Sleuths, pqmommy and John&Jess showed up last night to complete the final cummulative puzzle. Thanks for the help, guys! Anyone interested in a series of incredible puzzles should check out Cerebral Codex. It is the sequel to Choreographed Chaos, which is equally challenging. The cache owners actually wrote a novel and the puzzles are all embedded in the novel! Anyway, too much fun. I highly recommend it to all....

Mr. Flagman, your are a fine puzzle solver :(

Thanks for letting us be a part of the challenge, Tom. I had a blast helping and it almost goes without saying that it sure beat reading 'One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish' one more time! :)

Puzzles . . . :)

:):o:blink:Congratulations, FlagMan!! :ph34r:;):huh:

I'm impressed!! :)

Puzzles . . . :)

:):o:blink:Congratulations, FlagMan!! :ph34r:;):huh:

I'm impressed!! :)

BZ to you and your team!

Puzzles . . . ;)

:):blink::)Congratulations, FlagMan!! :ph34r::huh::o

I'm impressed!! ;)

BZ to you and your team!

:):) Yes, Yiiiippppeeee to Flagman and team plus DEVHEAD !! :);)

Edited by jahoadi and john

Snake & Rooster (1100 found)

(500 found)

Congratuations !

A big Wahooooo! To Gobolts for 2100 caches!

:ninja::DB)WhoooHoo, Yippeee, and Congrats to all! B):D:)

Congrats all! Also congrats to for hitting 300 with the SDCET today! :D

Thanks.....and a Big BZ to RLCSpeaker and Drexotic!

A big Wahooooo! To Gobolts for 2100 caches!

Should I change the 2100 to 2500 before I say Wahooo since he's a speedy kind of guy???? YEAAAAH GOBOLTS!

Please I appreciate the kudos but it will take me at least a month to reach 2500!...but enough about me...

How about a big BZ to "kwver" on hitting 800, yesterday, up north.