San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

[

HEY, LET'S NOT FORGET OUR 'ANGEL' BILL AKA HABU THAT HAS REACHED THAT 1000 MILESTONE !!!!

B):DB) CONGRATULATIONS HABU !!!! B):D:D

1 :P:mad::o

:P :o Yipppee HRTPMPFXR AKA HABU for 1000 B):D

Congrats to Chuy and Habu!! Way to go. Also to TR Violin for just going over 2000 getting all the caches on MCAS Miramar!

BZ B)

Congrats to Chuy and Habu!! Way to go. Also to TR Violin for just going over 2000 getting all the caches on MCAS Miramar!

WoooooHoooooo!

Congrats Chuy and Habu! :mad::o

Also congrats to Dillon Gang who hit 1700 with us today down in Puzzle Valley! :P

Thanks!!! A Great Big "GOOD JOB ALL" to those who hit their milestones today. Chuy i used to be real close to ya. Where'd ya go??? 2500 big ones!

WoooooHoooooo!

Congrats Chuy and Habu! :D:D

Also congrats to Dillon Gang who hit 1700 with us today down in Puzzle Valley! :D

Thanks!!! A Great Big "GOOD JOB ALL" to those who hit their milestones today. Chuy i used to be real close to ya. Where'd ya go??? 2500 big ones!

Congrats to all :laughing:^_^B)

Congrats to Silver Horde on reaching 400 While doing the Jet Engine Cache :):D

SKILLET

WoooooHoooooo!

Congrats Chuy and Habu! :o:o

Also congrats to Dillon Gang who hit 1700 with us today down in Puzzle Valley! :P

Congrats to all :):(:lol:

Congrats to Silver Horde on reaching 400 While doing the Jet Engine Cache :D:D

SKILLET

CONGRATS TO SKILLET ON HITTING 800 ON THE CAMPOUT :o:o:o

[

Congrats to Silver Horde on reaching 400 While doing the Jet Engine Cache B)B)

SKILLET

CONGRATS TO SKILLET ON HITTING 800 ON THE CAMPOUT :unsure:;)B)

Thanks to everyone at the campout, we would'nt have made it out to the Jet Engine for our 400th cache without such a great team effort!!

Congratulations to all others who celebrate their numbers!!

ttfn Jane & Simon

Edited by Silver Horde

Happy Anniversary Everyone!

On May 3rd, 2000 a container of goodies was hidden by a someone outside of Portland, Oregon - in celebration of the removing of Selective Availability. By May 6th the cache was visited twice, and logged in the logbook once.

Happy Anniversary Everyone!

On May 3rd, 2000 a container of goodies was hidden by a someone outside of Portland, Oregon - in celebration of the removing of Selective Availability. By May 6th the cache was visited twice, and logged in the logbook once.

Here's to those Pioneers of Geocaching!

Who was San Diego's first Geocacher? Anyone know?

Congrats to $kimmer on 4000 big ones! I got some ketchin' up to do! Nice job!

WoooooHooooooo!

Wow!!!! I wonder how much $$$ she has skimmed out of those 4000 caches.

WoooooHooooooo! Congratulations!

As for the amount of money, it has to be a lot. I left a State quarter in a cache in Arizona and when I finally got around to logging the 57 caches I visited during my trip, I noticed that when she found that cache, she took it . . . :laughing:

$kimmer darlin',

It sure has been fun to watch you go after this crazy recreation with such dedication. It tickles me silly to know that I was present at your very first find and that you grabbed the cash that first chance you got. I am also proud to have coined your user name on that same occasion.

Well done to Splashette as well. She has been your guiding light and an unfailing companion throughout your quest. As a match-maker I really done good paring up the two of you.

What everybody needs to understand is that the unparalleled Geocaching success of the Geobabes is based upon their deep and unabiding love of DQ Blizzards.

9b712d7c-b2bc-4a22-bb07-ba6757f35817.jpg

Simply terrific!

Edited by SD Rowdies

Congrats to Jahoadi and John, GoBolts, and Duncan!! :D :D :)

GoBolts!, I remember when I had more caches that you did . . . :D

Congrats to all. If Gobolts keeps going on these cache extravaganza's with Duncan then I think Chuy is the next one in his sights. You better get out more Chuy!!

Edited by "lostguy"

Congrats to Jahoadi and John, GoBolts, and Duncan!! :D :D :D

GoBolts!, I remember when I had more caches that you did . . . :D

Congrats to all. If Gobolts keeps going on these cache extravaganza's with Duncan then I think Chuy is the next one in his sights. You better get out more Chuy!!

No...Chuy! is a long way off....

I have T. R. Violin, Parsa and RUSCAL in my sights...

No offense intended...but it's good to have goals! :)