San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congrats to sitnsat on reaching 300 today! :D

Way to go!! :D

:D:D CONGRAT FATTBOY ON 1100 :D:D

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SIGN UP FOR THE CAMPOUT

GREAT JOB, FATTBOY!!! :D

Congrats to Duganrm for hitting 1 :D:D:D !!

Looks like he did it last week up in Palomar with us! :D

I think reaching that many caches in such a short period of time might be one for the record books.

Congrats to all!! :D :D :D

I think reaching that many caches in such a short period of time might be one for the record books.

Congrats to all!! :D:D:D

:D I would like to add to the CONGRATS, good job. :D

Congrats to all!! :D:D:D

:D I would like to add to the CONGRATS, good job. :D

WoooHoooo!!! to Everybody!!!

sitnsat, FATTBOY, duganrm, mmcgr, jahoadi and john, and anyone else I may have missed:

WooooooHooooooo!

I second that!

:D:DI Third that :):)

There's a couple of names in there that I missed. For that matter there's a couple of names in there that I don't even know! But.......

I 4th it! :D

I infinity it!!! :):):)

sitnsat, FATTBOY, duganrm, mmcgr, jahoadi and john, and anyone else I may have missed:

WooooooHooooooo!

I second that!

:D:)I Third that :D:)

There's a couple of names in there that I missed. For that matter there's a couple of names in there that I don't even know! But.......

I 4th it! :)

I infinity it!!! :):):)

:D Just like they said, CONGRATS :D

:) :):) :)Hey Now! Bravo Zulu to Duncan! for reaching 3400 cache finds during a marathon of 130 finds in 24 hours! :)B):wacko:B)

WooooooHoooooooooo!

Is it all about the numbers or not?

It must be nice to have that much free time. :laughing:B) The wife thinks I'm crazy if I go out and get 10 Caches in one day. :)B) Some people have all the luck :):)

:ph34r::lol: Did anyone notice Harmon went over 1300 , wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that he was at 1200. :laughing::unsure: Maybe it's the MTRP Cache wars . Keep it up General H. :lol::P

SKILLET

Aw, gee, golly ... thanks for noticing. Geocaching sure has been fun and meeting so many of you has added to the pleasure. Like they said back in the fifites ... you're all just swell. Well, you know, except for that dried up old crow General Cegrube Marx.

Yes, my find-curve has really tilted since the Geobabes took me under their ample wings last August. I owe it all to them. One day I dream of making the grade as a card-carrying Geobabe.

Funny thing is that thirteen has always been my lucky number. Wonder what happens now?

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

Sweet old Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies

:laughing::o Did anyone notice Harmon went over 1300 , wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that he was at 1200. :P:lol: Maybe it's the MTRP Cache wars . Keep it up General H. :P:unsure:

SKILLET

Aw, gee, golly ... thanks for noticing. Geocaching sure has been fun and meeting so many of you has added to the pleasure. Like they said back in the fifites ... you're all just swell. Well, you know, except for that dried up old crow General Cegrube Marx.

Yes, my find-curve has really tilted since the Geobabes took me under their ample wings last August. I owe it all to them. One day I dream of making the grade as a card-carrying Geobabe.

Funny thing is that thirteen has always been my lucky number. Wonder what happens now?

Sweet old Harmon

:ph34r::lol: Ample Wings, Harmon??? Just watch it buddy, you have been docked 1000 Geobabe Good Guy points! At this rate, you are back to Probie status!!

Even tho we are in Scottsdale, our eyes are watching you!

The Geobabes............$kimmer & Splashette

:laughing::o Did anyone notice Harmon went over 1300 , wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that he was at 1200. :P:lol: Maybe it's the MTRP Cache wars . Keep it up General H. :P:unsure:

SKILLET

Sweet old Harmon

:ph34r::lol: Ample Wings, Harmon??? Just watch it buddy, you have been docked 1000 Geobabe Good Guy points! At this rate, you are back to Probie status!!

SKILLET

Sweet old Harmon

Women! Can't live with them........

SKILLET

Sweet old Harmon

Hi sweeties,

I figured I'd get a rise out of you two right away. Just kidding of course and it worked.

Ample? ... did I say ample? I meant "loving" of course.

Are you two ready to take on that "Not Another MTRP" puzzle find? ... and look at you using emoticons, you go girls.

Ever faithful,

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies
:laughing::o Did anyone notice Harmon went over 1300 , wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that he was at 1200. :P:unsure: Maybe it's the MTRP Cache wars . Keep it up General H. :ph34r::lol:

SKILLET

Yippee-ki-yay!!!!

:P :lol: Wow SDRowdies !! Congrats! Stick with those ladies Harmon...the Geo-babes are good for you!!!

Thanks for your support.

There's no question whatever that being teamed with the Geobabes is at the top of my list of pleasures. Those two make my Wednesdays a complete frolic. You should have heard their reaction when once I referred to them as "vine ripened ladies." I meant of course that they are as sweet and tasteful as can be.

Whew! how am I doing so far?

Edited by SD Rowdies
:laughing::o Did anyone notice Harmon went over 1300 , wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that he was at 1200. :P:unsure: Maybe it's the MTRP Cache wars . Keep it up General H. :ph34r::lol:

SKILLET

Yippee-ki-yay!!!!

:P :lol: Wow SDRowdies !! Congrats! Stick with those ladies Harmon...the Geo-babes are good for you!!!

Thanks for your support.

There's no question whatever that being teamed with the Geobabes is at the top of my list of pleasures. Those two make my Wednesdays a complete frolic. You should have heard their reaction when once I referred to them as "vine ripened ladies." I meant of course that they are as sweet and tasteful as can be.

We're STILL watching. Dont' believe any of it, he means EXACTLY what he says, no matter how insulting!

Later,

The Geobabes

SKILLET

Yippee-ki-yay!!!!

Thanks for your support.

We're STILL watching. Dont' believe any of it, he means EXACTLY what he says, no matter how insulting!

Later,

The Geobabes

But do you love me? Not to worry, I know you do ... especially when your GPS, PDA, laptop, or GSAK is broken.

Don't forget that I'm all alone and feeling blue this week dahlings.

Edited by SD Rowdies

What the heck is kwver doing, Caching for 7 months and has :blink: 700 finds, :blink: I think he may have the bug, I wish I could do 100 Caches a month :wacko:

Good job kwver, :lol::blink: with the hides he's placed and his finds, he has been one busy guy. :blink:

CONGRATS on 700 ;):D:D:D:wacko:;):wacko:

SKILLET

Edited by SKILLET

What the heck is kwver doing, Caching for 7 months and has :blink: 700 finds, :D I think he may have the bug, I wish I could do 100 Caches a month ;)

Good job kwver, :blink::blink: with the hides he's placed and his finds, he has been one busy guy. :blink:

CONGRATS on 700 :lol:;):D:D:wacko::wacko::wacko:

SKILLET

Good gosh, do him a big favor and keep him away from that Cegrube nut.

Edited by SD Rowdies

:blink:

What the heck is kwver doing, Caching for 7 months and has :lol: 700 finds, ;) I think he may have the bug, I wish I could do 100 Caches a month ;)

Good job kwver, :blink::blink: with the hides he's placed and his finds, he has been one busy guy. :blink:

CONGRATS on 700 :D:D:D:D:wacko::wacko::wacko:

SKILLET

Hi Skillet, Kwver here saying thanks for the congrats! We are having tons of fun and thanks everybody for hiding so many caches in San Diego! Does it ever stop? B)

Hope to eventually meet the faces behind the names one day. The camp outs sound fun and hopefully we will be able to schedule one someday! Keep caching and has anyone seen any other animals on the loose in the South Bay. I may have to find some in East or North County! :D