San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

:P:P:DCongratulations to Team FATMAN on 700 !!

And he even got it on a cache he built himself !!! What a nice guy!!!!! Thanks again for that container.

Your welcome. Congrats to OneBoss Hog for going over 100 this sat at the event, had a blast in the rental jeep. Congrats to Duncan also.Thanks everybody for the congrats.

Edited by Team Fatman

Congratulaions to KWVER on their 500th find. 500 in 5 months is almost Chuy-like. And I know a few of you out there have found some or all of the "not another altoids tin" #1 thru #16 and then there was the Skillet 1 to 7 series to help Skillet overcome his fear of rocks. Congratulations, Kwver. Keep them coming.

Edited by lostguy51

It's been a while since I have sent out congratulations. Thank you for the great hides and many joy filled afternoons/late evenings/early mornings :mad:

Congrats to Duncan on 3100! I still have the final coords for your "League" cache. Need to make a caching run in Temec and finish it!

Congrats to Team Fatman on 700!! Your the man!!

Congrats to Kwver on your 500th find!! Looking forward to your next NAAT placemeent. Keep em coming!

Congrats to DocDitto on your 500th find!! Glad you had the opp. to experience the warmth of SD cachers and a few of the very entertaining Dak Multi's.

Congrats to OneBossHog for your 100th find! Great job on reaching your first big milestone!!!

Congrats to GoBolts! on reaching 1500 finds!! You and Duncan have been racking em up!!!

[/size]

It's been a while since I have sent out congratulations. Thank you for the great hides and many joy filled afternoons/late evenings/early mornings :lol:

Congrats to Duncan on 3100! I still have the final coords for your "League" cache. Need to make a caching run in Temec and finish it!

Congrats to Kwver on your 500th find!! Looking forward to your next NAAT placemeent. Keep em coming!

Congrats to DocDitto on your 500th find!! Glad you had the opp. to experience the warmth of SD cachers and a few of the very entertaining Dak Multi's.

Congrats to OneBossHog for your 100th find! Great job on reaching your first big milestone!!!

Congrats to GoBolts! on reaching 1500 finds!! You and Duncan have been racking em up!!!

[/size]

WoooooooHooooooooo!

It's been a while since I have sent out congratulations. Thank you for the great hides and many joy filled afternoons/late evenings/early mornings :lol:

[/size]

WoooooooHooooooooo!

Seems like there's someone missing from this list -- Congrats to Flagman for 2400!!!

[/size]

WoooooooHooooooooo!

Seems like there's someone missing from this list -- Congrats to Flagman for 2400!!!

Congrats to all! Also congrats to Duganrm for hitting 800 and congrats to Kawikaturn for hitting 1800 today on Beware of desert sun!!!! :P:):D:D:D

Edited by TrailGators

It's been a while since I have sent out congratulations. Thank you for the great hides and many joy filled afternoons/late evenings/early mornings :mad:

[/size]

WoooooooHooooooooo!

Congrats to all! Also congrats to Duganrm for hitting 800 and congrats to Kawikaturn for hitting 1800 today on Beware of desert sun!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Wow We have some great cachers...BZ! to all! :mad:

It's been a while since I have sent out congratulations. Thank you for the great hides and many joy filled afternoons/late evenings/early mornings :D

[/size]

WoooooooHooooooooo!

Congrats to all! Also congrats to Duganrm for hitting 800 and congrats to Kawikaturn for hitting 1800 today on Beware of desert sun!!!! :mad::D:D:D:D

Wow We have some great cachers...BZ! to all! :mad:

WooooooHoooooooooo!

hooray for me, I have 200 (I only posted this myself because I know my husband won't, and neither will anyone else)

That isn't counting the 12 in 2001 under my original username of golanv though. :rolleyes:

Patting your own back is allowed and encouraged on this thread. Two hundred is worth crowing about and so cock-a-doodle-doo to you! (Rhymes with "Woohoo.")

Now ... post some darned photos of yourself for cryin' out loud. Not to worry, we'll be nice to your photos. Ask anybody.

Edited by SD Rowdies

hooray for me, I have 200 (I only posted this myself because I know my husband won't, and neither will anyone else)

That isn't counting the 12 in 2001 under my original username of golanv though. :rolleyes:

Patting your own back is allowed and encouraged on this thread. Two hundred is worth crowing about and so cock-a-doodle-doo to you! (Rhymes with "Woohoo.")

Now ... post some darned photos of yourself for cryin' out loud. Not to worry, we'll be nice to your photos. Ask anybody.

Cock-a-doodle-doo! :P

WoooooHoooooooo!

Cock-a-dooooodle-doooooooo!

Edited by SD Rowdies

WoooooHoooo! Cock-a-doooooodle-dooooo! Norbu!

It all rhymes :P

I know that Roosters go "Cock-a-doooooodle-dooooo!" but I didn't know that Snakes made a "Whoohoo!" sound... (I've learned all sorts of things from geocaching!) :ph34r:

P.S. Cock-a-doooooodle-dooooo to Norbu for a Hundred times Two!! (Hey, as long as we are rhyming...)

BZ :D

That isn't counting the 12 in 2001 under my original username of golanv though. ;)

Pictures? Of me? Hahhhahahahahaa.....Well, there is a little tiny one on my profile page, color shifted a bit. Ummmm....there is one on my yahoo profile. thegolanv is my name there.

I don't photograph well, regardless of the kindness of viewers though :)

thanks for the crowing from the group though, that was very fun.

jen

Just so's you'll notice, $kimmer went sailing by the 3500 mark today. Ain't that somethin'?

Cocka-dooooodle-doooooooo!!

Way to go $kimmer! :-)

Way to go $kimmer!!!! Yeeee Haaaa

$he'd have 3501 if $he'd go up and get the cash from FlagMan's Cache

Edited by habu!
Just so's you'll notice, $kimmer went sailing by the 3500 mark today. Ain't that somethin'?

I mentioned that to her this very day. After your contribution there's a bonanza awaiting her. Has $kimmer lost her touch?

Thanks to all for the encourgagement on my perseverance and mentors Splashette and Harmon.

As regards the Flagman cache UP on that hill, I'll be right there,,,,as soon as Splashtte and Harmon climb it AGAIN with me!

I would enhance this missive if I understood ANYTHING Harmon explained to me,,,,,unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't.

Thanks to all for the encourgagement on my perseverance and mentors Splashette and Harmon.

As regards the Flagman cache UP on that hill, I'll be right there,,,,as soon as Splashtte and Harmon climb it AGAIN with me!

I would enhance this missive if I understood ANYTHING Harmon explained to me,,,,,unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't.

$kimmer, same standing offer, I'll follow you up that hill whenever you are ready. I love seeing greenbacks reflected in your eyes. There's major cash in that cache and it's not going to be there forever darlin'.

Your pal,

Harmon

$kimmer, same standing offer, I'll follow you up that hill whenever you are ready. I love seeing greenbacks reflected in your eyes. There's major cash in that cache and it's not going to be there forever darlin'.

Your pal,

Harmon

I'll go too!! Just don't make me crow like all these other guys :rolleyes: