San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

:unsure:Congrats to all we have missed!! :blink:

Congrats to pqcachers on #800!!  PassingWind for #600!!  And to D-Jollymon and PassingWind for FTF on High on Villager!!

John&Jess

Congratulations PassingWind on 600 on Villager. I just want to know how those legs feel today??? Good Job.

Thank you. It was epic.

PW

4d6813df-c2ac-420e-a2ae-413aa1c09e32.jpg

Congrats you 2 on being the FTF for Villager......WOW.......and you did it in a very fast time. AND THE BEST PART IS....YOU GUYS CAN STILL WALK!!!

CONGRATS

Wow! What a feat! Hope you are $kimmin' off enough money to help pay for the gas you must be using. BTW, what are your $$ totals these days?

Haw, she only $kimmed two-bits yesterday out of thirty-one caches.

It occurred to me that the amount of money left in Geocaches is a valid economic indicator. Looks like we're headed for a downturn.

Edited by SD Rowdies
Watch this space for a really big event tomorrow.

$kimmer goes for 3000? :)

9e87004d-3e1f-4a51-8a0f-1c73886ae687.jpg

She'll be up all night to log thirty-one finds.

Wow! Thanks for all the encouragement and comments! Regarding the money questions, I was wondering myself, so when I have some time I will count it all up and let you know if I can spring for more than a single fill up or not.

A special thanks to the Wednesday Trio, of Harmon and fellow Geobabe, Splashette, I couldn't a done it without cha! I can't forget The Vulture either, he's the one who works so I can play, AND he has been known to find a cache or 2 himself.

Congrats to Harmon for hitting the big 1 :laughing:  <_<  <_< today!!!

The truth is that I owe it all to my sweet bride for her patience and understanding and to the Geobabes for assimilating me into their weekly run.

Problem is that achieving a thousand finds nowadays is about the same as a hundred finds a couple of years ago. Just my luck that most everybody has blown past me before I could get a decent count. O well, at my age I'm happy to have any at all.

Here's where you can read our thousandth-find log entry: Ocean's Mist

Thank you for noticing,

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies
Congrats to Harmon for hitting the big 1 :laughing:  <_<  <_< today!!!

Okay,where would you be without me (and fellow Geobabe Splashette)? Better yet: Where would I be? You're responsible for all this ya' know.

Congrats, to my Geocaching AND square dancing buddy and his bride.

Edited by $kimmer
Congrats to Harmon for hitting the big 1 <_<  <_<  :unsure: today!!!

Okay,where would you be without me (and fellow Geobabe Splashette)? Better yet: Where would I be? You're responsible for all this ya' know.

Congrats, to my Geocaching AND square dancing buddy and his bride.

Congrats to everybody I missed! Keep rackin' up those ######!

Hey Marty, I fixed it for ya :laughing:

Edited by Duncan!