San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

CONGRATS Lokidog!! :)  :)

This may be a bit presumptuous, but I sense a storm of milestones coming... :huh:

A lucky group of 20 or so cachers with around 25,000 combined finds may have each just hit a personal century marker out in the dessert, WOW!  :)  :D  :D

Duncan!-2500, Chuy-1800, PassingWind-400, Night Hunter-1200, JB&LF-900, princess toadstool-1200, B.R.A.-400, HelBobDuo-1000, WheelerDealers-500,

splashman-3400, D-Jollymon-1100, smilinglady-200, FlagMan-2100, possibly The Dillon Gang-1300, Dan-oh-400, Miragee-900?, dhsundance-1500, and it's a stretch but GoBolt probably got to 900 by now....WOOHOOO!!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!

WoooooHoooooooo! Time for a group hug!

Edited by FlagMan
In case you all are wondering...No Harmon is not the Tin Man...But he does have these suckers implanted in him:

stents.jpg

DrugElutingStent.gif

Yeah...rapamycin (Sirolimus) is some pretty good stuff.  Definitely one of the better cell-cycle blockers out there.  Glad to see someone who has benefited from this wonder drug delivery system.

BTW....

I got a jar full of hundreds of spent stents on my desk.  Just think Harmon...they could be your new Chotchkie calling card.  :huh:

--TT--

I look at these things every day at work.......we throw them into our guests of honor........and now I look at them on here.......YIKES. I do geocaching to get away.......WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO :) HA :)

Edited by smilinglady13
CONGRATS Lokidog!! :):)

This may be a bit presumptuous, but I sense a storm of milestones coming... :D

A lucky group of 20 or so cachers with around 25,000 combined finds may have each just hit a personal century marker out in the dessert, WOW! :):D:huh:

Duncan!-2500, Chuy-1800, PassingWind-400, Night Hunter-1200, JB&LF-900, princess toadstool-1200, B.R.A.-400, HelBobDuo-1000, WheelerDealers-500,

splashman-3400, D-Jollymon-1100, smilinglady-200, FlagMan-2100, possibly The Dillon Gang-1300, Dan-oh-400, Miragee-900?, dhsundance-1500, and it's a stretch but GoBolt probably got to 900 by now....WOOHOOO!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!!

WOW! You guys just blow me away! Congratulations to all of you who made 00's!

Sorry I missed it!

Don't know how many noticed, but our fearless leaders, the Splashes, just passed the 3,400 mark, have the MOST finds in San Diego County, and are currently rated in the top 50 in the WORLD of Geocaching!

Congrats Janie and Steve!

Hey Now! Way to represent! I only need 825 caches to catch up!

D!

Don't know how many noticed, but our fearless leaders, the Splashes, just passed the 3,400 mark, have the MOST finds in San Diego County,  and are currently rated in the top 50 in the WORLD of Geocaching!

Hey Now! Way to represent! I only need 825 caches to catch up!

D!

Thanks you guys! Every single cache has been great fun (o.k., well, most of 'em)

D! with 2525 (in a very short time) and $ with 2726 (also in a very short time), are breathin' down our necks. Splashman may have to quit work!

See you on the trails!

-ette <_<:ph34r:

Thanks you guys! Every single cache has been great fun

I noticed that you didn't follow me into that storm drain last month. Yeah, I know, who would?

Janie, youda man. No wait, that's not right is it? You and Steve d'man. No wait, that's not right either.

Anyway, thanks for being such a swell gal.

Harmon

Don't know how many noticed, but our fearless leaders, the Splashes, just passed the 3,400 mark, have the MOST finds in San Diego County,  and are currently rated in the top 50 in the WORLD of Geocaching!

What can you say but...WOW... just amazing...

But... it's not about the numbers... I heard that somewhere... :huh:

Nick & Sharon

TeamGrnZoom

CONGRATS to Pathfinder & Snoopy on reach the 1000 cache milestone!  Great Job  :D  Ran into them yesterday at "ye ol waterin hole"  at SCC cache #10.

PassingWind :D

Square dancers rule! ... $kimmer, Mr. The Vulture, Baldy & Goldilocks, Pathfinder & Snoopy, KickbakJack, Clari-netacache, Hot Tubbers, SD Rowdies, and more.

$kimmer, help me think of the others.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Sorry about blowing my own horn, but . . .

:rolleyes::blink::DI did my 100th cache today :D:D

It was a bit unexpected (I had a bit of trouble counting I guess!). I had planned to do The Dak Girls, Fear Factor: Up the Rat Hole on Thursday (my 50th Birthday), but this cache will do!

Many of you have been an inspiration to me, both here in the Forums and by way of your logs. Thanks! I'm hooked! drexotic

:D  B)  B)I did my 100th cache today B)  :D

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>It was a bit unexpected (I had a bit of trouble counting I guess!).  I had planned to do The Dak Girls, Fear Factor: Up the Rat Hole on Thursday (my 50th Birthday), but this cache will do!

Many of you have been an inspiration to me, both here in the Forums and by way of your logs.  Thanks!  I'm hooked!  drexotic</span>

B.Z. Good show...and Happy Belated B-Day

Today is my 40th and TM is taking me to breakfast and then out caching. :rolleyes:

PS We are going to start Snakes and Ladders.

Edited by GoBolts!

:D  B)  B)I did my 100th cache today B)  :D

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>It was a bit unexpected (I had a bit of trouble counting I guess!).  I had planned to do The Dak Girls, Fear Factor: Up the Rat Hole on Thursday (my 50th Birthday), but this cache will do!

Many of you have been an inspiration to me, both here in the Forums and by way of your logs.  Thanks!  I'm hooked!  drexotic</span>

B.Z. Good show...and Happy Belated B-Day

Today is my 40th and TM is taking me to breakfast and then out caching. :rolleyes:

PS We are going to start Snakes and Ladders.

Congratulations on the big 4-0 !

Mine is actually this Thursday.

<_<  :drama:  :drama:I did my 100th cache today :blink:  :blink:

Congrats Dr. Exotic! We did our 100th cache this weekend as well. We saw you doing the Sky Tale cache about 3 weeks ago. We were going to slow down and tell you it is on the other side and not under that old blanket you found in the bushes <_< but that would have spoiled the hunt. Happy hunting and happy birthday.

We saw you doing the Sky Tale cache about 3 weeks ago. We were going to slow down and tell you it is on the other side and not under that old blanket you found in the bushes <_< but that would have spoiled the hunt. Happy hunting and happy birthday.

Isn't is amazing what you find in the bushes. When I found that blanket it appeared that something about the size of an infant was wrapped in it (I have to admit I was a bit freaked out by it when I first saw it . . had to go take a look).

Question is how did you know it was me on the wrong side of the road? That was a cloudy afternood and my GPS was all over. Had GZ about half way across the street when I first got there.

Congratulations on your 100th!

drexotic

We saw you doing the Sky Tale cache about 3 weeks ago. We were going to slow down and tell you it is on the other side and not under that old blanket you found in the bushes :anitongue: but that would have spoiled the hunt. Happy hunting and happy birthday.

Isn't is amazing what you find in the bushes. When I found that blanket it appeared that something about the size of an infant was wrapped in it (I have to admit I was a bit freaked out by it when I first saw it . . had to go take a look).

Question is how did you know it was me on the wrong side of the road? That was a cloudy afternood and my GPS was all over. Had GZ about half way across the street when I first got there.

Congratulations on your 100th!

drexotic

Well, you have treated our hedgehog, snake, bird, etc. and I spent one Friday observing you with patients. I work for another vet researching neuromuscular diseases at UCSD. She is the one that arranged the visit at your practice.

:anitongue::P:anibad:Congrats to everyone on their recent milestones, and birthdays! :D:anitongue::D

And a special congrats to Pathfinder & Snoopy who were instrumental in helping me in the beginning of my "geocaching career" after I DNF'd four of their wonderfully-cammoed micros in one day and was ready to take up a different hobby. :P

They are also the owners of the very first cache I found, "Hollenbeck Canyon Cache."