San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

:ph34r:  :laughing:  :oCongrats to C4 for his 300th!  :o  :o  :ph34r:

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :o  Congrats to jahoadi and john for 300!  :laughing:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :o  Congrats to FATTBOY for hitting 900!

:o  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

And, congrats to TrailGators for

03ia020d.jpg X1000.  :ph34r:

DITTOS! And the same to Tinfoil, et al, and anyone else I've missed!

Edited by FlagMan
Congrats to Harmon for 6 <_<  <_< !

So, #600 is a Surefire Source Of Frustration... I hope the other 599 were a little less annoying!! Congrats!

FlagMan,

Yes, while crawling into and then standing up in the darkness of that chamber I had some rare thoughts about Geocaching at age seventy. Then I had some more colorful thoughts about it all when I reached out into the darkness to brace myself against the chamber wall that wasn't there.

The bleeding stopped right away ... well, eventually.

Luckily I had my trusty camera strapped onto my belt and so was able to capture a few lasting memories. Dang you TT, I could o' died in there with nobody near willing to crawl in and pull my old carcass back out.

Actually the Geobabes were begging to come into the drain-pipe with me so I spent a great deal of time pleading with them to remain safe and sound at the outlet. How's that for believability?

There's an odd side-effect from my adventure ... remember "carpet burns" from the 1970s? Well, I've got a similar affliction this morning from crawling into that hole while on my knees. Some old memories are worth having.

Flip-side photos.

e8bfea82-523a-4ea4-9ab0-aa82c7efdba5.jpg

I saw the light!

Edited by SD Rowdies
Congrats to Harmon for 6 :laughing:  :blink: !

If I'd known you had a milestone coming up I'd have baked a (pineapple upside-down) cake! :ph34r:

Pgmommy,

Thank you darlin', I'll just imagine the delicious taste. So you're saying that if I can invent a personal milestone then you'll bake a pineapple upside down cake for me. Let me see now ....

Your pal,

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies
I have been out of town so I missed a bunch of milestones.  Congrats Skillet , Princess Toadstool and others.  :lol:  :D  :D  :D

We have been out of town also. Made a quick caching trip to NV. & AZ.

The trip jacked us up to 611.

We found one of Princess Toadstool's TB in Victorville and dropped it off some where along Hwy 95 in AZ. Also, got one of Parsa's on Rt. 66.

Nick & Sharon

GrnZoom

:ph34r:

Edited by GRNZOOM