A Geocache Gathering

BearPie

If you are not doing anything this weekend, head down to Madison, IN for the Indiana Geocachers Fall Picnic. The page is up on the site if you want details. This would be a great place to meet others with your addiction...errr love of geocaching!

All you have to do is show up. The group that is putting on the picnic is made up of some of the best cachers in the state. They know how to make caching fun. My first event was the Fall picnic in 2003. Food, caching and fun.

Make the trip if you can, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Chris-Team Shydog

Of course, Plan B ... Hold it yourself. I think that's how sept1ctank's "Free Coffee" event got started ... come to think of it .. it got started right about this time with something akin to this same post ... hmmmmm.

I'm on the Eastside, work at the Speedrome, and on the near-southside, .. and in Beech Grove .. ... ....(I need a real job)

A few of us in Lafayette are looking at getting together an event in Indianapolis sometime in the next few months. We're planning to cater to puzzle cachers, but anyone will be welcome. Of course, you certain can have one yourself. Just remember:

--If you hold it, they will come. :D

Just what am I to be holding?

So let's all meet at your house. I'll bring chips.

A few of us in Lafayette are looking at getting together an event in Indianapolis sometime in the next few months. We're planning to cater to puzzle cachers, but anyone will be welcome. Of course, you certain can have one yourself. Just remember:

--If you hold it, they will come. :D

What if we're no good at puzzle caches? LoL

Hey! I think I just solved one of SKeillan's puzzle caches! Sure, it's his easiest one, but still......

I can't be sure until we try to go get the final, which might be tonight, but I am pretty excited about it!

Mrs. Car54

Congrats on that. I assume that it's the one that is meant to be not too difficult. But don't worry, I have a few others in mind. ;):P:P

S Keillan - I have just the thing for you...

http://www.cafepress.com/geocachingpuz2

Good Luck with your caches, I would love to try one but I'm not that smart...I graduated from Ball State for Gods sake.

Hey, thanks for the link. As soon as I have some available cash, I'll have to invest in at least one of those.

As far as needing to be smart, well... it does help. :) (Besides, Ball State can't be all that bad :) .) However, I am not adverse to providing hints or resources that will help. Also, I have a cache or two in mind that will require more in the way of grit than computational ability. Stay tuned... :)