Gpx Files

BossTracker

Just a note here. When I was having problems with PQs I found out that you must run a NEW query to get the email sent. You can't make a PQ and then modify it and get the gpx file emailed to you. Be sure to make a new PQ each time.

I have been editing PQ's and having them sent for a long time. Seems to work fine for me.

Just a note here.  When I was having problems with PQs I found out that you must run a NEW query to get the email sent. You can't make a PQ and then modify it and get the gpx file emailed to you. Be sure to make a new PQ each time.

I have been editing PQ's and having them sent for a long time. Seems to work fine for me.

Strange. I was having problems where I would create a PQ and run it. The file would be sent. Then I edited it by changing the name and the start location and ran it. The PQ ran fine online but wouldn't send a file. When I posted about it I was told that the edited PQ would still think it had already run and sent the file and to make an entirely new PQ. It worked that way for me.

[quote name=thrak' date='Sep

Strange. I was having problems where I would create a PQ and run it. The file would be sent. Then I edited it by changing the name and the start location and ran it. The PQ ran fine online but wouldn't send a file. When I posted about it I was told that the edited PQ would still think it had already run and sent the file and to make an entirely new PQ. It worked that way for me. [/quote]

The reason the edited PQ didn't run is that 24 hours had not elapsed since the previous run of the same PQ. If you scheduled it for the next day it would run then. If you only scheduled it for today it would run next week. PQs run on the day they are scheduled, subject to the 24 hour limitation.