Wa 2005 Geocoins Sold Out

WSGA

The 2005 Washington State Geocoins have sold out. If you placed an order, it will ship soon--probably today, but perhaps not. Please be patient.

Also, please note that the 2005 coins cannot be registered on the website yet. That feature will become functional soon but the first priority is to ship the coins.

Thank you for your support. Time to start designing the 2006 coin!

If you have questions or comments or gripes about WA geocoin shipping or orders, please direct those to me. Moun10Bike worked has tail off getting the orders processed and sorted. I have the vast majority of them in my living room and ready to go the post office but it'll take me much of the morning to get the rest of them done. I'm not really sure how efficiently the actually shipping can be implemented, so bear with me. That's why I am not promising that they will all go in the mail today even though that is my goal. Cool? :lol:

Also, please note that the 2005 coins cannot be registered on the website yet. That feature will become functional soon but the first priority is to ship the coins.

Any updates on this?

Not yet.

2005 Washington Coin activation?

Any Updates/Reasons/Apologies?

Just curious, thanks, since it's been another month or so now since we asked.

--Marc

October 30, 2005 @ 9:11 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'