Geocaching En México

Vamos al "PALACIO LOS CABOS de RIU" en México para nuestra luna de miel en octubre. Nos preguntábamos si alguien podría decirnos los riesgos en Geocaching en México en aquella 'epoca del año, y en esa localización.

Creemos que el recurso está situado cerca de los coordenadas siguientes

N23 03.139 W109 30.205

¿Hay las áreas específicas a tener cuidados de? ¿Para qué animales o reptiles debemos estar en el puesto de observación? ¿Cuándo del día está bueno o el malo para Geocaching en México?

No hablamos español, no obstante he utilizado los "pescados de Babel" para traducir este poste a español. Nosotros appologise para cualquieres errores del grammer en el poste. Cualquier información que usted estaría dispuesto a compartir nosotros sería apreciada grandemente

Grazias,

Tim

Una mitad del huracán Geeks

We are going to the "RIU PALACE LOS CABOS" in Mexico for our honeymoon in October. We were wondering if someone could tell us the risks in Geocaching in Mexico at that time of year, and in that location.

We believe the resort is located near the following coordinates

N23 03.139 W109 30.205

Are there specific areas to be careful of? What animals or reptiles should we be on the lookout for? What time of day is good or bad for Geocaching in Mexico?

We do not speak spanish, however I have used "Babel Fish" in order to translate this post into spanish. We appologise for any grammer mistakes in the post. Any information that you would be willing to share will us would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Tim

One Half Of The Hurricane Geeks

--------------- ENGLISH ------------------

Hi my friend:

Congratulations for you weeding :ph34r:

Is possible posted the waypoint name based on the ID of the cache because I don't remember this area.

Regards from Querétaro, México.

Pablo D.

--------------- SPANISH ------------------

Que tal :

Felicidades por tu boda

Es posible que puedas "postear" el ID del cache o del waypoint por que no recuerdo qué area es de acuerdo a la coordenada.

Saludos desde Querétaro, México

Pablo D.

Hi Tim and Cara,

I tried to find caches close to the resort, but I wasn't able to find any.

BTW, that hotel looks really nice!

Although I haven't been to Los Cabos I heard that the place is great, lots of water sports and deep sea fishing.

The weather should be pretty nice and warm. When looking for caches I would use common sense, expect to see large spiders and if you are lucky you may see one or two sneaks. Be aware of your surroundings and don't cache at night.

Stay away from Tequila!! ;) Unless is Cabo Wabo :D

Have fun and make sure to take lots of pictures!! ;)