July Jeep Tb Photo Contest Winners?

aaaupgirls

The winner gallery has been "Coming Soon" for over three months. I think that everyone should write to them and express their feelings. One thing that really upsets me is that when you log a goal photo and then you additionally add other photo or more to the log. They all get entered in the contest. That eliminates you automaticlly. If you have time before the end of the month, I guess you could delete the entry and resubmit your entry. But don't try to delete only one picture. It deletes the whole log!

I was fortunate enough to have won a Garmin Legend C, and I deeply appreciate the support my photo received. I just posted my full thoughts and thank you's on the thread that Orpheus linked.

Oh, you won too? Well congrats there buddy!!! How about helping me out with a vote for my august photo linked in the other contest thread... I could use the help.

I was fortunate enough to have won a Garmin Legend C, and I deeply appreciate the support my photo received.  I just posted my full thoughts and thank you's on the thread that Orpheus linked.

I must say that was a good photo! The other general photos on your home page were pretty funny too. Looks like you guys have alot of fun. Also nice to see a western PA person win. Hope I can be as lucky with my Sept. entry.

Team Dupiedoo