How Do I Get A Own Symbol For A Geocoin?

BlueGerbil

why do you need permission for your 'unique' design??? Or did you copy someone's logo or something?

You want to find a company that custom makes challenge coins/medals... do a google search. KVcoins.com and Coinsandpins.com seem to be popular

I think what he means is the unique icon on the profile page, like the Moun10bike and Maryland coins. I've wondered the same thing...

You need to buy 1500 tracking numbers at $1 a piece.  Simple as that.

That can get you tracking, but not an icon. It was actually 1500 at $1.50, not $1. Team Simpson was correct about the special icon though.

I think I remember reading somewhere that personal coins will be trackable but at a minimum of 500 and you get listed under "Personal Geocoins" or something similar (f0t0m0m is doing some), but don't know if personal coins will get a "personal coins" icon or just the generic gold coin.

Edited by robert
why do you need permission for your 'unique' design??? Or did you copy someone's logo or something?

You want to find a company that custom makes challenge coins/medals... do a google search.  KVcoins.com and Coinsandpins.com seem to be popular

I think what he means is the unique icon on the profile page, like the Moun10bike and Maryland coins. I've wondered the same thing...

hmm, maybe your right :huh:

In that case, email someone at Contact AT geocaching.com and see what the price and details for geocoin tracking is this week.