50 Waymark Limit

From elsewhere, the 50 waymark limit on the waymarks that show up in a given category was addressed. The recommended solution was that our location would pull up the rest of them. This may be fine for most categories, but it isnt a good solution for others. For example, bloggers. If there were more than 50 of them, in order for me to pull them all up, I would have to use a search from my location. Which isnt helpful to find older bloggers in the category. Would it be possible to allow us to pull up more than 50 waymarks? Sometimes I like to read the listings too, even if I cant log them.

Perhaps an option for "show all waymarks for this category", "show most recent 50 waymarks for this category" and "show all waymarks within x miles of your location". Is this feasible?

Im missing something Jeremy. Sorry to be so high maintanence needy here, but how can I find the waymarks from all over the world in the blogging category once that category has more than 50 waymarks. Is my advanced search limited to location only? It will make it hard to find the blog from Sweden unless I know there is a blog in Sweden, once that category has over 50 waymarks. I would like to have the option to "show all waymarks for this category". Is that a possibility?