Rating Caches

All our caches have the link for rating them on guk yet one of them hasn't been rated by any of the 21 finders ! :laughing:

Please, if you find a cache and it has the link on the cache page rate it , as the owners obviously would like you to . :laughing:

I always rate every cache I visit, which one of yours has not yet been rated? I will visit it then and give it a rating :D

Milton (aka moote)

P.S. I always rate highly :lol::D :D

:laughing: GCJEXG is the only one of ours that is yet to be rated. :laughing:

If you do get to visit the area I'm sure you will enjoy it. :D

It's actually been rated three times so far, and very highly at that! (Top 4% of all UK caches). I think the problem is that the rating icon in your cache description links to GCJEXJ, rather than GCJEXG.

Cheers,

Ian

When we visit caches we make comments in the log and on the web page as we feel appropriate. We recently visited one which did not impress us so we commented that it wasn't particularly good; in fact it was among the worst we have visited roa number of reasons. The owner, who has only found one cache(!), took umbrage at our fairly mild remarks.

Surely the whole point of the log is to provide sensible comments, good or bad. If someone commented unfavourably on one of our caches we would take steps to sort out the problem. If everyone wrote "excellent cache" those laying poor ones would never learn..

If we visit a cache with a rating system we will use it....

If we visit a cache with a rating system we will use it....

All UK caches can be rated, you need to do it through GeocacheUK were all of the caches that you have done will be listed against your log in name, all you have to do is tick how many stars and refresh the page.

I have rated every single cache that I have done and is listed. The largest majority of them were found before this feature became available.

All UK caches can be rated, you need to do it through GeocacheUK were all of the caches that you have done will be listed against your log in name, all you have to do is tick how many stars and refresh the page.

I have rated every single cache that I have done and is listed. The largest majority of them were found before this feature became available.[/color]

How can I see what ratings (if any) my own caches have been given?

-