Geocaching And Gas Prices

Polgara

I came across a link providing all the gas prices for comparison in the Berks Cty PA area if anyone's interested. Some areas are quite significantly cheaper, it may be worth it to pick up gas, a distance away while you're out caching.

http://www.readingeagle.com/WebExclusives/...rices/index.asp

I'm not trying to solicit with this, just an info page for berks area cachers, or those travelling through while caching.

Prices are moving so fast here in Southern NJ that you need to be careful with any price more than a day old. In Berlin NJ prices at my favorite station were:

Wed 276.9

Thursday 315.9

Friday 329.9

Usually the internet sites with price summaries are a good guide. However with things moving around so fast you need to be observent.

Hopefully this is just a little Katrina / holiday gouging and things will settle down in a week or two.

Yeah...its crazy. Tuesday gas was 2.47 but wednesday morning it was 2.99, thursday it shot up to 3.19 and today its 3.29

Quite a few stations here in the N.E. are charging 3.45!! I drove passed one station that was charging 2.95 and you would think he was giving the gas away, cars were lined up 20 deep at each pump :laughing:

Kar of TS!!