Conejo Cachers Geocoin Types

f0t0m0m

I've seen people list Conejo Cachers 2004, Conejo Cachers Orig, and Conejo Cachers Blank, and I'm trying to make sure I understand the differences.

Conejo Cachers 2004 : I beleive that these are the ones that are still available, they have "2004" stamped in the top slot, and a serial # in the bottom slot.

Conejo Cachers Orig : I beleive that these have Geocachers Names in the first slot... like "Slegal" and "Team Dakiba" and a serial number in the second slot.

Conejo Cachers Blank : I am assuming that these have nothing stamped in either of the two slots.

Is this right? or is there more to it?

Any information would be a help...

Thanks - Jim - of f0t0m0m

I've seen people list Conejo Cachers 2004, Conejo Cachers Orig, and Conejo Cachers Blank, and I'm trying to make sure I understand the differences.

Conejo Cachers 2004 : I beleive that these are the ones that are still available, they have "2004" stamped in the top slot, and a serial # in the bottom slot.

Conejo Cachers Orig : I beleive that these have Geocachers Names in the first slot... like "Slegal" and "Team Dakiba" and a serial number in the second slot.

Conejo Cachers Blank : I am assuming that these have nothing stamped in either of the two slots.

Is this right?  or is there more to it? 

Any information would be a help...

Thanks  - Jim  - of f0t0m0m

I believe you have the 2004 and original correct. I think the blank has the 2004 but no number below it. I'll check when I get home.