Bug Report: Approving New Waymarks

I am the owner of the Iron Furnace Ruins category. When trying to view the pending waymark submission to decide whether to approve it, I cannot bring the waymark's page up. I receive the following error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values.]

System.Data.DataRelationCollection.Add(DataRelation relation) +145

Groundspeak.Web.SQLWaymarkController.GetWaymarkDataByGUID(Guid WaymarkGUID) +955

Groundspeak.Web.Waymarking.Waymark..ctor(Guid WaymarkGUID) +49

Waymarking.UI.WaymarkApproveDetails.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +569

System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

I am the owner of the Iron Furnace Ruins category.  When trying to view the pending waymark submission to decide whether to approve it, I cannot bring the waymark's page up.  I receive the following error message:

This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values.]

Groundspeak.Web.SQLWaymarkController.GetWaymarkDataByGUID(Guid WaymarkGUID) +955

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Lep-

I'm on this one. Probably won't be fixed until tomorrow, but we are definitely aware that this is a problem. There is something specific to this particular waymark that is causing things to go haywire. I'm not sure what it is yet, but I'll get down to the bottom of it.

Sorry for the trouble!

Sean

Edited by bootron
I am the owner of the Iron Furnace Ruins category.  When trying to view the pending waymark submission to decide whether to approve it, I cannot bring the waymark's page up.  I receive the following error message:

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

Lep-

I'm on this one. Probably won't be fixed until tomorrow, but we are definitely aware that this is a problem. There is something specific to this particular waymark that is causing things to go haywire. I'm not sure what it is yet, but I'll get down to the bottom of it.

Sorry for the trouble!

Sean

Great Lep, you broke the waymarks!!!!! :D