Pqs Not Identifying Found Caches?

Sgt Stitches

The three .gpx files from my PQs today did not include the information necessary for either GSAK or ExpertGPS to determine which caches I had already found.

The only exception was caches that were found recently (eg: my finds were within the last few logs for the cache)

Has there been a change in the PQs that limit the number of logs returned in a GPX file? Or is something else causing this behavior in .gpx files?

My found-caches PQ last Thurs had plenty of "old" finds in it.  Remember that archived caches aren't included in PQs, as a rule.

The caches that do not have the "found" information are not archived. I have over 300 finds in my closest to home PQ, the vast majority of which are still active... the problem seems to be that if there have been more than 5 other logs since my find, the information is not in the GPX file.

I did it.. its my fault. I made some changes to the PQ selection criteria to try and improve speed. Instead of 5 logs plus any logs you had left, it just returned the last 5.

So, its all fixed now and should work correctly. We did notice a significant speed improvement for the PQs, so if all goes well we'll be removing the "Must click link to keep our PQ running" from the email if it continues to run as fast as it did last night*.

*All things said by me will not hold up in a court of law nor will Jeremy acknowledge that I even work here. :D

I did it.. its my fault. I made some changes to the PQ selection criteria to try and improve speed. Instead of 5 logs plus any logs you had left, it just returned the last 5.

So, its all fixed now and should work correctly. We did notice a significant speed improvement for the PQs, so if all goes well we'll be removing the "Must click link to keep our PQ running" from the email if it continues to run as fast as it did last night*.

*All things said by me will not hold up in a court of law nor will Jeremy acknowledge that I even work here. :D

Ahhh, mystery solved. Thanks for the update. I'll run the PQs again tomorrow then.