Most Events Attended

Deego

After seeing walkergeoff post about events counting. I was wondering (for the UK records page, maybe?) which UK cacher has attened the most events ?

I have done 7 and 1 CITO so a total of 8 for me, so no winner there.

btw, my money is on Pharisee :) :)

Edited by Deego
My money is on Pyoung1s who has 21 on his stats. He is mad enough to have attended multiple events on the same day, often at different ends of the country!

Yeah... but we did it first! (I think)

December 18th 2004, we attended Christmas Coroboree II in Barnsley for lunch, then Dec 18th Christmas Drinkies in ... um ... wherever it was the arrow led us by that time - ah... near Hemel Hempstead.

Mr. Young1s was at the southern event and we asked him why he hadn't showed up in Barnsley :D

We have a paltry 12 events on our list. However, two of those were 1100 miles from home. So ignoring the other 10 events, has anyone travelled more than 4400 miles for event caches?

I should note that on one of the trips, the event was held because we travelled. On the other, we travelled for an already arranged event.

Cheers,

Stu

How about most distance travelled for cache events in one weekend? The Cache Hoppers went from Berks to Cumbria for the Go Ape in Grizedale cache event on Saturday 20 August and then rushed down to Bucks on Sunday 21 August for Bucks Caching Summer Bash No 3 and then back home to Berks same day! Haven't worked out the exact mileage, but bet it takes some beating!! :D

Edited by The Cache Hoppers