On the home page of Waymarking...

Newest Categories

Swimming Holes (4)

Karaoke Bars (1)

Gender Separated Entrances (1)

Simulacra (0)

Funny Mailboxes (10)

(and the list goes on)

Im expecting to see the newest added categories in a descending order. Yet that isnt how they show up. If I want to see what the last 3 newest categories are, I have to weed through the list of 98 categories. In the example above, Simulcra is one of the latest 3, but the ones listed above it are not. I dont know what the 2 other latest of the 3 most recently added ones are. Can they be sorted in most recently added categories by date?

On the home page of Waymarking...

Newest Categories 

Swimming Holes (4)

Karaoke Bars (1)

Gender Separated Entrances (1)

Simulacra (0)

Funny Mailboxes (10)

(and the list goes on)

Im expecting to see the newest added categories in a descending order. Yet that isnt how they show up. If I want to see what the last 3 newest categories are, I have to weed through the list of 98 categories. In the example above, Simulcra is one of the latest 3, but the ones listed above it are not. I dont know what the 2 other latest of the 3 most recently added ones are. Can they be sorted in most recently added categories by date?

They are sorted in descending order by creation date. Some people just take longer to make theirs visible in the directory than others.