This Has To Be Fake

GlockGuy

maybe he is a normal cacher, goes out finds the cache, signs the log, but then just writes the stuff to make it interesting. The cache owners keep him, so I am sure his name does appear on the logs.

And if everyone is wanting him and inviting him to visit thier caches, just by doing this wierd thing and not signing logs, well he could have the thousands racked up, that cache owners would let slide cause they asked for that....

Just a little detective thinking :D

Look at the picture... it's just a cut and paste conglomeration. Check out the pic with this note he posted. <_<

6e130069-db71-4b03-a557-66114f581a13.jpg

Link to the note.

Fake or not, I'd leave something that funny on my cache page, were I the owner.

This guy is too clever by half.

He couldnt open the cache nor sign the log but he can hold an icecream.

and a bird <_<

No, No, can't you tell he's making the ice cream levitate! :drama:

Actually, the guy in the photo's is Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. He was (and still is I understand) and big promoter of transcendental meditation in the 60's. His specialty was the use of mind altering drugs in conjunction with intense and deep meditation to discover the inner universe within us all. He, and many of his followers, stated they could travel through the universe in a spiritual state, absent of any physical anchors. He was one of the primary cult fixtures in the 60's, along with Dr. Timothy Leary, and the ever popuar Reverend Sun Myung Moon.

Ahhhhhhh, the good ole days.... [ :mad: ]