This Has To Be Fake

GlockGuy

Unfortunately, my spirit cannot move physical objects, so I could not open the cache nor sign the log.

The logbook is essential for any a phisical cache, signing the log is the only way to insure a geocacher visited your cache.

In my opinion I would delete the "found" visit.

If the photo does match the cache location, I'd leave the logs alone. Who are we to question this cachers capacity to travel outside his body?

Virtuals could be viewed seperately as a virtual visit to a virtual is already verboten.

If we start deleting logs made by krishnas...whos next? The elbonians?

I say, "Don't play with karma as it causes rashes blisters."

Nanoo Nanoo

Nudecacher is a gentleman and only poses nude when there is nobody around to offend. It is also his lifestyle. It is something constricted intellects will have a problem with.

Well said TotemLake, well said.

I agree, everyone should know that this is a natural thing to do...after all, you are naked when you are born, take a shower (I hope), etc. To artists, the human body is a thing of beauty - ie, paintings, statues, etc. - also to the open-minded, intelligent beings...this is very natural.

If you are interested about how many intelligent beings are out there, read through this link..about this very thing.

In other words, quit covering your mouth in horror & twittering. Do not knock something that you have no knowlege about or tried, as some people do about your hobby -- Geocaching! AANR has been around a whole lot longer than Geocaching, most are just to narrow minded to enjoy the advantages that it has to offer.

Just my $2.oo worth from a crabby old lady.

Shirley~

I Believe! I Doo I doo I Really Doo.

Rapid View

This guy is frigin' great. I sooo hope he hits one of my caches. I think there should be a new icon on GC. :rolleyes: = visited by the spooky see-through guy!

I can testify that this guy is real. I have encountered him twice on my own out-of-body visits to caches, plus when I filed a DNF on an etheric visit to a cache at 18,000 feet at the site of a (missing) cache in Nepal. He is incredibly skinny, though, and smells kinda STRONGLY. However, very nice guy.... While in Nepal on the mountain summit, we shared a bottle of Golden Eagle beer from a brewery in India.

I Believe! I Doo I doo I Really Doo.

Rapid View

This guy is frigin' great. I sooo hope he hits one of my caches. I think there should be a new icon on GC. :ph34r: = visited by the spooky see-through guy!

I can testify that this guy is real. I have encountered him twice on my own out-of-body visits to caches, plus when I filed a DNF on an etheric visit to a cache at 18,000 feet at the site of a (missing) cache in Nepal. He is incredibly skinny, though, and smells kinda STRONGLY. However, very nice guy.... While in Nepal on the mountain summit, we shared a bottle of Golden Eagle beer from a brewery in India.

:ph34r::):ph34r:

Oh, my ribs hurt from laughing so hard!

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny... You know what my man. I actually believe you. Maybe you can get him to try your Psycho Urban Cache Series, although we're NOT making him a member of Team Psycho!

And NO! He's NOT allowed to have the FTF on you two new Psycho Backwoods Series either! :lol:

I just heard directly from him during a meditation session that he WILL INDEED be trying for FTF on one of my two new Psycho Backcountry caches. He told me he is gonna go after Psycho Backcountry Cache #3 - Bitch Creek Crossing, waypoint ID GCQNN5 (BTW, he showed no appetite for the Wind Cave cache at 9,000 feet elevation...) However, he says that due to prior commitments across several dimensions of existence and in several galaxies, he will not be able to go after this cache for at least eight days.

Any word on PUC#8 yet?

LP, not really. Although I DO want to place a SERIOUS underwater cache in this series, it looks like Psycho Urban Cache #8 may well be a bridge cache -- as in "on the thin metal beams under a high bridge" -- and worse than my recent Psycho Backcountry Cache #3 - Bitch Creek Crossing (waypoint ID GCQNN5). However, I need to get the approval (or disapproval) of the reviewer first, because it is a roadway bridge, and I want to know if the concept will win approval before I bother to move the darn thing to its final position.

This is an outrage! I hate Harry Krishna! If he visits one of my caches, I'm going to track him down, punch him, trip him, stomp him, rip out his intestines and play jump rope, then I'll rip off his head and take a dump down his neck! But, I won't delete the find.

Jac, are you a lawn ornament thaqt people can tie their horses up to?