Avroair Personal Trackable Coins

avroair

Taking no more orders. Please remember it is ONE per person to share with as many people as possible.

Thankyou for the positive response.

I also want to let you know about the Katrina Hurricane Relief geocoin. All proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross. They can be ordered at the website below, I am ordering 10 for myself to help the cause.

http://www.nnjc.org/geocoin/katrina_order.aspx

Thanks,

Mark

Avroair

I received the coins in the mail yesterday (Wednesday). I have to match the activation numbers to the coins and then they will be mailed. Probably tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.

Thanks for you patience. BTW I donot know exactly how many have been ordered so please donot e-mail me requesting one at this time.

:D

I received the coins in the mail yesterday (Wednesday). I have to match the activation numbers to the coins and then they will be mailed. Probably tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.

Thanks for you patience. BTW I donot know exactly how many have been ordered so please donot e-mail me requesting one at this time.

;)

I've never seen a post with the final coin cost or a post where to pay. Am I missing something? I don't want to miss a cool coin.

I minted my first micro coins (run of 100) in May 2004 - they arrived in July 2004. I put them in caches I liked (mostly New Jersey, New York, and a couple in Virginia and Czech Republic) and gave them to local cachers who hosted events or who wanted one.

I ordered 200 more for sale at cost (to share the price tag) and the coin was recieved with mixed reviews due to its size in early 2005 (the actual thread eludes me). I then obtained 100 tracking numbers from Kilted Cacher for a 1k trackable larger version. Link

I HAVE NEVER SHARED THIS WITH ANYONE!

Originally I thought I was ordering a coin 1" in radius (and therefore 2" in diameter) I was aghast when I recieved the first 100 'tokens' since they were 1" diameter!

I soon found out that the 'micro' size had advantages for placing the coins in regular-sized challenged areas that thrived on the 35 mm micro. My coin fit. I therefore found an advantage to having smaller coins. (I also carried all 100 around on hikes for some stupid reason and couldn't concieve carring 100 regular ones!

So there you have it. :D

Personally, it's not about the coins! It's about the icons! ;)

I minted my first micro coins (run of 100) in May 2004 - they arrived in July 2004. I put them in caches I liked (mostly New Jersey, New York, and a couple in Virginia and Czech Republic) and gave them to local cachers who hosted events or who wanted one.

I ordered 200 more for sale at cost (to share the price tag) and the coin was recieved with mixed reviews due to its size in early 2005 (the actual thread eludes me). I then obtained 100 tracking numbers from Kilted Cacher for a 1k trackable larger version. Link

I HAVE NEVER SHARED THIS WITH ANYONE!

Originally I thought I was ordering a coin 1" in radius (and therefore 2" in diameter) I was aghast when I recieved the first 100 'tokens' since they were 1" diameter!

I soon found out that the 'micro' size had advantages for placing the coins in regular-sized challenged areas that thrived on the 35 mm micro. My coin fit. I therefore found an advantage to having smaller coins. (I also carried all 100 around on hikes for some stupid reason and couldn't concieve carring 100 regular ones!

So there you have it. :D

Personally, it's not about the coins! It's about the icons! ;)

Wow. You started a geocoin revolution by accident. That is too cool!