Reminder- Ny Capital Region Event

GPS Guy

Just wanted to remind everyone of our upcoming geo picnic at Moreau Lake State Park GCPMZ2. This is a two day event with camping and a bonfire on Friday and Saturday evenings but remember ‘what happens at Moreau Lake stays at Moreau Lake’.

There are caches in the park and nearby along with some special event caches for young and old. We have games and challenges for everyone including the toughest cache in New York State. Yes, this one will blow anything Brogan has out of the water and is to difficult even for Nightmare on Ralph Road. I don’t expect it to be found without a hint so at 1pm I’ll start giving hints every hour on the hour until its found. We have a poker run, X spot, reverse X, and a couple new caches to test your knowledge of your gps.

Oh, one other thing I almost forgot, we have two of the New York State geocaching coins to give as prizes. The winners of the poker run and X marks the spot will have choice of a regular prize or a NY geo coin. The prize not chosen will be added to the raffle.

the toughest cache in New York State. Yes, this one will blow anything Brogan has out of the water and is to difficult even for Nightmare on Ralph Road.

Hmmm, What are the odds of my gettin' it done from the pavillion? The good stuff always happens when I'm working. At least I can look forward to those things that we shall not speak of here... Bowman had a lake, so does Moreau Lake. :rolleyes: