Lock N Lock Containers At Uwajimaya

lahontan

FYI - Uwajimaya in Bellevue has a wide variety of Lock n Lock containers. If you don't want to buy in bulk on the web this may be a good option. Uwajimaya has a large range of sizes that you don't find at Target stores. Naturally the big ones are pretty expensive but if you want a medium sized container that won't draw the attention of the Bellevue Bomb Squad these may do the trick. Also, I have seen similar containers at Fred Meyer (small variety of sizes) that appear sturdy and of good quality.

For the last few months we were buying the lock 'n lock containers at Uwajimaya in downtown Seattle. I went there two weekends ago and couldn't find them there (they'd moved them at leat once). so, I'm not sure if they still have them there. Another place I found those exact same containers was at a place called Storeables located in University Village (and no doubt many other places). peace, fishiam