Ohio Turnpike Rest Area Caches

hide & seekers

We're planning a trip from Indiana to Pennsylvania for the Labor Day holiday. My husband suggested I see if any of the rest areas along the Ohio Turnpike had any planted. I found two:

Interstate Love Song" Turnpike Rest Stop - West

Brady's Leap Turnpike Rest Stop - Eastbound

I'd really like to know if there's any others. There's a possibility we'll be stopping overnight at one of the rest areas that allows overnight parking for travel trailers, probably around the Elyria area. I know Ohio has a pretty good geocaching organization so I'm hoping someone will read this and help me out. Thanks!

there's a cache at each Turnpike Rest Stop in the Cleveland area (Dog Gone Dung Days Are Over and You're Gonna Need Some Spare Change).

and there should've been a companion across the turnpike to Brady's LEap -- I'm sure Hiking Viking placed one on both directions....

sorry the info is late.... most of the Ohio groups use their own boards, and really don't use the gc.com forums much if at all....