Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers Geocoin

We limited the number of brass coins to 300 and have no plans of increasing that quantity.

We set out to make a coin that was actively sought after by collectors and not flood the market with them. Since we stated at the very beginning that there were only going to be 300 brass coins made we feel it would be unfair to the people who already ordered them to make more available.

We do have plans on making at least one new coin for 2006, again with a limited quantity.

Hopefully there will be a limit to how many coins an "individual" may purchase? This might give a few more folks a fighting chance to get at least 1 or 2.

I can recall that the South Africa Coin was done that way. It kinda upset some folks, but it did make for a more fair distribution.

:P Here is the list of orders for the WCRC coin, in the order in which they were received. If payment is not received or people back out we will offer them to people on the wait list. Hope to have the finalized design early next week.

WCRC 40

REDWING DAVE 42

GEOCRICKETS 3

F0T0MOM 10

MOUN10 BIKE 3

CASCADEPKR 3

BLIND AVOCADO 2

BWICK99 2

TOOJIN & BART 3

TEAM NAZGUL 5

TEAM SHYDOG 3

TEAM ZEBRA 2

SPECIAL ED 3

GEOLANDS 2

TEAM GOLDEN 10

MICHIGAN_CHRIS 2

NURSE DAVE 112

CAMP EXPLORER 3

KILTED CACHER 2

TEAM OWL 1

LEGNA & SOULBAIT 3

DLIMING 2

RUPERT2 2

TIN-EAR 3

MAXINE & ME 2

XFALCON1 2

SPENCERSB 3

VARSGELD 2

JCAR 4

YEMON YIME 3

WILDWOOD BOB 2

BULLIT 19

WAIT LIST:

CORNERSTONE4 8

CAMEL680 2

XRN95 2

Curious... why am I not on the list? I entered my request for one right below Nurse Dave's order.

Hello there.

I'd certainly like to be waitlisted for one of these.

Hi LFD,

I have sent you several emails trying to work a trade for you personal coin. If you don't want my coin, I did manage to get an extra one of these I would trade you for.

C'mon, throw a guy a bone. :P

C4

I'd much rather have your personal! I've got two of these on trade, but just wanted to waitlist in case I can buy one -- I actually *gasp* place extra coins into caches mostly (I'll trade when/if I can, but I actually only want one of each coin in my collection -- the rest make great prizes. I also drop coins sometimes when I maintain my caches -- sort of a 29th to find prize :P -- I hope it encourages those more casual cachers to still go grab caches and have fun!)

It also saves me space in my backpack (coins are small) and makes great geo-swag. BTW -- do NOT follow me around! I sometimes wait a few days to log a find and/or do not always post cache maintenance notes. Not that this is a problem where I live -- we have pretty cool cachers re: coins, TB's, Jeeps (which ARE TB's, etc)

Fear not! There is a geobone in your name!

Please post here with quantity wanted and email couleeregioncachers@yahoo.com with your:

Caching name

Real name

Address

Number of coins wanted

If you want insurance for an additional charge.

Please make sure to follow these steps so your order is not missed

The order list was made up directly from our emails. I am sorry to say but anyone who did not email did not get on the order list. :P