Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers Geocoin

SOLD OUT

The WCRC (Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers) is making a geocoin. We are limiting the number of brass coins to 300. We are taking preorders at this time.

Please post here with quantity wanted and email couleeregioncachers@yahoo.com with your:

Caching name

Real name

Address

Number of coins wanted

If you want insurance for an additional charge.

Please make sure to follow these steps so your order is not missed. Once all the coins are spoken for, we will be sending out Paypal invoices.

The cost for the coin is $5.75 each, shipping included. Orders will be taken on a first come first served basis. At this time there are approximately 220 coins available. We are attaching a picture of the design. Some small changes are still being made to the back, we will attach more pictures when the design is finalized.

dcd1e079-7cfa-4b43-9fa9-320d93ac7025.jpg

Edited by Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers
Put me on the list for 3

Somebody who doesn't have a pdxmarathonman coin, feel free to contact me about a trade :anitongue:

I'll also trade for the screw geocoin :unsure:

I'll take pdxmarathonman's lead once again and ask if anyone wants to order an extra coin and trade me for my Mauison geocoin. Thanks.

Trades made. Thanks!

Edited by Mauison
Put me on the list for 3

Somebody who doesn't have a pdxmarathonman coin, feel free to contact me about a trade :anitongue:

I'll also trade for the screw geocoin :unsure:

I'll take pdxmarathonman's lead once again and ask if anyone wants to order an extra coin and trade me for my Mauison geocoin. Thanks.

PM sent.

How about WISCOINSIN :laughing:

The wisconsin coin is still in the designing stage. The WGA is voting on a design and still neets tweeked. PCFrog is the leader of this coin so email him on process. Id say it will be awhile for ordering time for that coin. slow process.!!

smokey

Put me on the list for 3

Somebody who doesn't have a pdxmarathonman coin, feel free to contact me about a trade :lol:

I'll also trade for the screw geocoin :laughing:

And I'll be a copycat too and state that I'd like to trade someone for this coin as well.

How about WISCOINSIN  :laughing:

The wisconsin coin is still in the designing stage. The WGA is voting on a design and still neets tweeked. PCFrog is the leader of this coin so email him on process. Id say it will be awhile for ordering time for that coin. slow process.!!

smokey

I quess I read too fast. I thought this was the a Wisconsin coin. It was the spelling.

Here is the list of orders we have received information on.

WCRC 40

REDWING DAVE 42

GEOCRICKETS 3

F0T0MOM 10

MOUN10 BIKE 3

CASCADEPKR 3

BLIND AVOCADO 2

BWICK99 2

TOOJIN & BART 3

TEAM NAZGUL 5

TEAM SHYDOG 3

TEAM ZEBRA 2

SPECIAL ED 3

GEOLANDS 2

TEAM GOLDEN 10

MICHIGAN_CHRIS 2

NURSE DAVE 112

CAMP EXPLORER 3

KILTED CACHER 2

TEAM OWL 1

LEGNA & SOULBAIT 3

DLIMING 2

RUPERT2 2

TIN-EAR 3

MAXINE & ME 2

XFALCON1 2

SPENCERSB 3

VARSGELD 2

JCAR 4

YEMON YIME 3

WILDWOOD BOB 2

Only 19 Remain

Edited by Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers

:laughing: Here is the list of orders for the WCRC coin, in the order in which they were received. If payment is not received or people back out we will offer them to people on the wait list. Hope to have the finalized design early next week.

WCRC 40

REDWING DAVE 42

GEOCRICKETS 3

F0T0MOM 10

MOUN10 BIKE 3

CASCADEPKR 3

BLIND AVOCADO 2

BWICK99 2

TOOJIN & BART 3

TEAM NAZGUL 5

TEAM SHYDOG 3

TEAM ZEBRA 2