Map Of Finds/no Finds

WxGuesser

office 2kpro it used to work fine.. and one day it was all funky.. i've logged onto other computers and same thing.. could it be something with my profile?

It looks to me that your text size is set to be large. If you look in the drop down menu under "view" there should be a way to decrease your text size. I think this will solve your problem. i can assure you, the problem is not with GC.com

CapnJackSparrow

It looks to me that your text size is set to be large. If you look in the drop down menu under "view" there should be a way to decrease your text size. I think this will solve your problem. i can assure you, the problem is not with GC.com

CapnJackSparrow

It's half a problem with GC.com as it's line breaking incorrectly. I have the same issue with IE (one of the many reasons I don't use it). You can see below that it is not that it's run out of space and needed to line break...

mapgap2.jpg

Either way, Markwell

office 2kpro  it used to work fine.. and one day it was all funky.. i've logged onto other computers and same thing.. could it be something with my profile?

CapnJackSparrow

I just changed my text size to Largest and I was able to recreate the reported problem, so that's the answer.

CapnJackSparrow

It's half a problem with GC.com as it's line breaking incorrectly. I have the same issue with IE (one of the many reasons I don't use it). You can see below that it is not that it's run out of space and needed to line break...

I agree with that, but if you decrease your text size it won't break. I just experimented with my theory on my computer and got the same result you are seeing.

This is not a solicitation in any way, but I recomend Firefox.

I agree with that, but if you decrease your text size it won't break. I just experimented with my theory on my computer and got the same result you are seeing.

Correct, which is why I say it's only 1/2 their fault (not that it's really a blame game).

I just know, on the screens I use, I have to have the font sized larger than normal. It works in firefox, not in IE!

Correct, which is why I say it's only 1/2 their fault (not that it's really a blame game).

I just know, on the screens I use, I have to have the font sized larger than normal. It works in firefox, not in IE!

Yes, that's because Firefox allows you to increase the text size in smaller increments while IE has only small, normal, large, and largest.

Yes, that's because Firefox allows you to increase the text size in smaller increments while IE has only small, normal, large, and largest.

Well, it's because IE is linked to Windows display. I have my display set at 150% but IE is set at normal. You want to see large, you should see when I up the font size on IE after having this set to 150%! :rolleyes: