The Frog

Each page at the CITO website has a cute Signal the Frog graphic.

The Goodies page has all the seasonal and monthly wallpaper graphics, featuring Signal.

Signal's homepage has a nice, larger sized graphic:

signalstanding.gif

If you really mean the antenna ball itself, rather than Signal, well then I offer this fine-quality picture by Clayjar, taken of my car at a recent event cache:

0f339eb8-0573-48cd-bdc4-0896f35ea4df.jpg

Edited by The Leprechauns

haha...I understand. what does your look like? My mom was so PO'ed when she learned I had 2 tattoos. I got my 2 first right after basic training and have been getting one every year ever since then around my anniversary date. And I'm a few weeks past due lol

this one looks good... signalstanding.gif i might integrate into something else

Edited by wreckelite
Each page at the CITO website has a cute Signal the Frog graphic.

The Goodies page has all the seasonal and monthly wallpaper graphics, featuring Signal.

Signal's homepage has a nice, larger sized graphic:

If you really mean the antenna ball itself, rather than Signal, well then I offer this fine-quality picture by Clayjar, taken of my car at a recent event cache:

thank you Leprechaun for posting these for me. i didn't know where to even begin

It would be worth double checking the Logo terms and conditions page before doing this.. If you're not careful, your actions might give a whole new meaning to Groundspeak owning your ***. :-)

OTOH, the OP registered just over two months ago (Many of us have been here since '01) and has logged fewer finds than many of us had in a good day. I develop a software package that's used by about a quarter million users. Somehow, I find myself admiring his (her?) dedication.

Signed,

Tattoo-free (to the best anyone here knows - and I don't log Snoogan's nude cache, either.)

Signed,

Tattoo-free (to the best anyone here knows - and I don't log Snoogan's nude cache, either.)

BWOK! And I say again to you Sir. BWOK! BWOK! BWOK! :anitongue::unsure::lol::P

I just found an ammo can big enough to cover my nekkid butt. I can't claim a find, but I'm gonna do it just to shut some folks up. Just as soon as I find a place to hide that big monster. :D (the ammo can sheeesh! some people's children...) :D

To the OP,

Dude give it some more time. Like a few years. :D

It's your canvass cover it any way you want. However, I did see one on a young girls back that made me :laughing: the other day it was the crest for Ravenclaw from the Harry Potter books. There are some tats that you have to wonder what is that going to look like in 20-30 yrs. And sadly after working in an ER for a while I've seen some slipped and slid art work, likely make Snoogans booty in a can a pleasant sight. :lol:

Edited by Rick618
Okay, I think you're insane for wanting a Signal tattoo.

That said...

I definitely have to see a picture if & when you get it!  :lol:

ok you will be the first to see it...ill post a pic a few days after it is done so it won't be so red and swollen. If I had pictures of my other ones I'd post those too.

OTOH, the OP registered just over two months ago (Many of us have been here since '01) and has logged fewer finds than many of us had in a good day.

yeah, but some of us have work and other lives. my days consist of mostly 12 hr days and equally long weekends. with a few off days thrown in there. Lickily my job allows me to sit behind a computer and BS 85% of my day.lol :laughing:

It would be worth double checking the Logo terms and conditions page before doing this.. If you're not careful, your actions might give a whole new meaning to Groundspeak owning your ***. :-)

OTOH, the OP registered just over two months ago (Many of us have been here since '01) and has logged fewer finds than many of us had in a good day. I develop a software package that's used by about a quarter million users. Somehow, I find myself admiring his (her?) dedication.

Signed,

OTOH, since Jeremy chimed in on this thread a few posts ago, I assume he would have raised his objection if he had one.

Though assuming is often a bad move. :laughing:

BWOK! And I say again to you Sir. BWOK! BWOK! BWOK! :laughing::D:lol::lol:

To the OP,

Dude give it some more time. Like a few years. :huh:

what is BOWK?

a few years??? you only live once! I will be one of those old ladies in the nursing home with 100+ tats...lol they will all flock around me to marvel at all my art. "whats the frog mean?" "that is signal. Back in my youth I used to go looking for tupperware in the woods that other people would hide. He was our mascot"

It would be worth double checking the Logo terms and conditions page before doing this..  If you're not careful, your actions might  give a whole new meaning to Groundspeak owning your ***. :-)

OTOH, the OP registered just over two months ago (Many of us have been here since '01) and has logged  fewer finds than many of us had in a good day.  I develop a software package that's used by about a quarter million users.  Somehow, I find myself admiring his (her?) dedication. 

Signed,

OTOH, since Jeremy chimed in on this thread a few posts ago, I assume he would have raised his objection if he had one.

Though assuming is often a bad move. :laughing:

ahh...but you see...all I am doing is advertising for GC. and it technically could be considered "no-comercial" right?

ok, I emailed logo@Groundspeak.com to see what they have to say

BWOK! And I say again to you Sir. BWOK! BWOK! BWOK! :lol:  :huh:  :D  :lol:

To the OP,

Dude give it some more time. Like a few years.  :laughing:

what is BOWK?

a few years??? you only live once! I will be one of those old ladies in the nursing home with 100+ tats...lol they will all flock around me to marvel at all my art. "whats the frog mean?" "that is signal. Back in my youth I used to go looking for tupperware in the woods that other people would hide. He was our mascot"

The sound a chicken would make, if it had a serious speech impediment... :lol:

Generally we allow the logo usage for personal use as long as you don't make more than 25. So 25 tattoos of Signal is the limit.

As for tattoos, I am tattoo free myself. I'm far too indecisive to get a tattoo so I wouldn't expect to have one ever. Though if I did it would be something like a Grade A stamp or a barcode that really scans (though I have yet to decide what the barcode will be for).

Generally we allow the logo usage for personal use as long as you don't make more than 25. So 25 tattoos of Signal is the limit.

As for tattoos, I am tattoo free myself. I'm far too indecisive to get a tattoo so I wouldn't expect to have one ever. Though if I did it would be something like a Grade A stamp or a barcode that really scans (though I have yet to decide what the barcode will be for).

all right! I'm in! lol so I could get 24 signal frogs all over my body....thats sweet! lol

Wreckelite, it's hard for us to know what your style of tatoo is and what space is left on your body. But if you are going for the disrespectful, shocking yet somewhat entertaining effect, then perhaps you should blow this one up to size: :laughing: Apparently it makes quite a statement.

You'd have to think about which body part you would want the bow to end up on to acheive the desired effect. :lol:

As for tattoos, I am tattoo free myself. I'm far too indecisive to get a tattoo so I wouldn't expect to have one ever. ...

Anybody who is really involved with information technology knows that things change too fast to risk making any sort of icon permanent.

Though if I did it would be something like a Grade A stamp or a barcode that really scans (though I have yet to decide what the barcode will be for).

Make it your social security number...it will help them identify the body.

I have a geocaching tattoo since Oct of 2003 that we use to keep track of friends and cachers that we have met along the trails..

It's Alive!!!

I have yet to find a moment of regret as it is on the arm and a short sleeve shirt will cover it.

Even if Groundspeak (god forbid) closed shop tomorrow, this would still have been something that was a part of our life and I would not regret it.

Matter of fact, someone else just got a tattoo like this recently as well, though from what I hear they have to show off there bare chest for it to be seen. hehehe

Wife has loved the tattoo as much as I have and we look forward to having every single cacher log a 'grab' on this Travel Bug.

My words to you OP are do what makes you feel comfortable, it is your body after all.

It's free for personal use only, though, right? If the tattoo bearer charged people to view it (perhaps he or she is a circus performer or an adult entertainer) the rules are presumably different. (Yes, there's more than a little bewildered smirk here. :-)

Also, to clarify, my mention of join dates and find counts wasn't meant as a dig at all. I'm actually more impressed that someone that _hasn't_ been caching forever would consider this than if a "lifer" were to do it.

Go nuts.

Wreckelite, it's hard for us to know what your style of tatoo is and what space is left on your body. But if you are going for the disrespectful, shocking yet somewhat entertaining effect, then perhaps you should blow this one up to size:  :laughing:  Apparently it makes quite a statement.

HAHHAAHAHA..... I mean absolutely no disrespect. and I only have 5 tats that range from about 2sq inches to...thats about what size they all are. so I'd say about 90% of my body is tattoo free.

I have a geocaching tattoo since Oct of 2003 that we use to keep track of friends and cachers that we have met along the trails..
I like your idea...very nice.