*wanted* Vista Gps

We have a spare Vista we're looking to sell (we've upgraded to a Vista C). Almost a year old, in very good condition, no scratches (we use a screen protector on it). Includes all of the original stuff: manual, quickstart guide, serial cable, lanyard, original box. We'll throw in a cigarette-lighter adapter too. We can preload it with Mapsource Metroguide maps of your area, plus a PQ's worth of caches local to you, if you want.

$125 including shipping (in the US). Let me know if you're interested :laughing: .

Wow -- what's a really good deal actually. I just sold a Vista all by itself (no cables, manual, cig adapter, or other extras) for $135 and even that was a good deal.

- John...

I had originally put it up for $170 a month or so ago and got no takers, and when I saw someone else sell a Vista for $170 that included extra stuff (mapping software and car mount), I realized I was asking way too much. $125 seems reasonable, I think :rolleyes:

We have a spare Vista we're looking to sell (we've upgraded to a Vista C). Almost a year old, in very good condition, no scratches (we use a screen protector on it). Includes all of the original stuff: manual, quickstart guide, serial cable, lanyard, original box. We'll throw in a cigarette-lighter adapter too. We can preload it with Mapsource Metroguide maps of your area, plus a PQ's worth of caches local to you, if you want.

$125 including shipping (in the US). Let me know if you're interested :ph34r: .

The Vista has been sold.