San Diego Geocoin Club (sdgc)

nscaler

the other 240 were distributed to Military members...They have never been listed...

Never listed? How did they know who are Military members? We are a military family (Korey flies the KC-10 Extender in the AF) and never heard anything. :rolleyes:

Sorry...Rule # 1

So sad! :ph34r:

Anywho, please keep us in mind when they are released. Thx! :)

Also received 110 coins :o today. They are not trackable or numbered.

350 were made....the other 240 were distributed to Military members...They have never been listed...and I will hook-up the club...before they are listed/announced. :anibad::santa:

Up-date...

Only 300 were made...picked up 100 today making it 110 for me 190 for the Navy/VA. They were being sold to raise money for the MWR...they were not selling well so it was a mutually beneficial deal.

GoBolts!

-Nevada (NGA): purchased

-JeeperMTJ's: purchased

-Columbia: purchased

-CacheHunters42: purchased

-Okalahoma Native American: purchased

-Kilted Cacher: in hand

-nielsenc: in hand

-Iowa: purchased (only 12 so if others ordered I would like to keep the extra)

-North Carolina: purchased =(

-Mystery Coin: in hand

-Nevada (orange hippo): pre-ordered (not sure if it will be made)

f0t0m0m

-North Carolina: purchased

-Sir Gerald: in hand

-New Mexico: in hand

-Pennsyluania: purchased

Nscaler

-Delaware: purchased

-Arizona: pre-ordered

-Alabama: purchased

-New York: purchased

-South Carolina: purchased

C4

-Alabama: purchased

-KansasPC: in hand

-Moose: purchased

-Red-Handed: purchased

PW

-Minnesota: purchsed (non Trackable)

I think this is right...

Also...

I have at least 2 coins of everything I have ordered for the club for every club member. Remember Night Hunter is out...so that frees up a few coins.

Yes, I am out (congratulations! [TV trivia?])

If there is anyway of getting rid of anything I have pre-ordered to others, that would be great. Of course I'm not going to stick anybody with unwanted stuff, so just let me know if you have stuff for me that I need to pay for.

I definitiley do want one San Diego Coin, however.

Thanks for the help guys.

Also...

I have at least 2 coins of everything I have ordered for the club for every club member.  Remember Night Hunter is out...so that frees up a few coins.

Yes, I am out (congratulations! [TV trivia?])

If there is anyway of getting rid of anything I have pre-ordered to others, that would be great. Of course I'm not going to stick anybody with unwanted stuff, so just let me know if you have stuff for me that I need to pay for.

I definitiley do want one San Diego Coin, however.

Thanks for the help guys.

I am cool with the ones I have ordered...so no worries.

PS I hope I did not offend you.

Any update on the ordering info for the SD geocoin, PW?  I saw you have the prototype done.

--TT--

(VOTE FOR PW)

(sorry for the mini-slight.  :) )

Hey TT...I guess you have to be someone to get a response on this thread....and I always thought you were someone.... :mad: I see now through my own research that they have pushed back the date for the San Diego coin to Nov 22. I'll let you know if I ever get to order one. Lets start our own thread "Non members of the San Diego Geocoin Club". E-Mail me your address and I'll send you the new "Blonds Run Amuck Commemorative Trackable Smashed Penny"....

I put a bid in for 10 of these a long time ago when this thread opened. I'm just looking to purchase the SD coins when they come out. I'm not big on the geocoining, but being a "native" san diego cacher, I definitely want a handful from there.

VW

Edited to note: Sept 11th, put a bid in for 10. Here's hoping I'm still able to get them now that the geocoin has become a geocraze.

Edited by NomadVW
Will this post serve as a request to join the coin club gentlemen, or is there another way to "join the club". I have just recently taken an interest in geocoins but I am willing to contribute any I order and $ contributions for purchases the club makes.

Okay, I can't resist, sign me up too!

Must have the preciouses!

D!

I got pick up my San Diego coins last night at Oggi's, and they are great. It was nice to meet you PassingWind! and Cornerstone4 (wish I could have hung out for a beer). I look forward to running into you guys while on the hunt sometime. I also look forward to buying a couple of other coins from you guys in the future.

Ernie

I just recieved 5 EU england coins They look very nice. I plan on keeping at least one. Sorry I missed out on another getogether but this time it was a public hearing for the TJ Regional Park and I wanted to be there. Sure was nice being there when Trailgater made his 1000 he couldn't have picked a better day.

Cornerstone4 asked for input on the interes of a "bikedog memorial coin" to raise money for bikedog's daughter. The response was incredible...so C4 paid for and ordered the coins. The coins have been received but only a few orders have been received...nothing like the verbal pre-orders.

Please support bikedog and his family by purchasing the coins that you said you were interested in....or more.

The coins are beautiful and hefty...bikedog memorial coin

And last but not least thanks to all of you who have purchased coins.

PS C4 did not ask me to post this...However, I know that he is worried because the coins are not selling...and he was hoping to raise money for the family.

256806cf-96e1-4ed3-8d78-8275025ab186.jpg

d2cc6112-f9ff-4920-a849-61a3eb0aa268.jpg