San Diego Geocoin Club (sdgc)

nscaler

I ordered the North Carolina Geocoin for the club.

f0t0mom ordered 15 North Carolina on the 10th. :(

Crap...and I thought I double checked the list before I ordered.

LOL oh well...If you know anyone looking for one or two or ten. :ph34r:

Hey... this is going to happen occasionally... it happened this time becuase I found them being sold on the State site several days before they were posted in the forum... and I didn't properly update the list.

I will withdraw the ones I purchased for the group and did not properly record, so that GoBolts! doesn't get stuck with extra coins due to my omission....

They'll go well with the Nevada coins that I just accidently ordered twice....

I just ordered 15 of the North Carolina 2006 Geocoins for the group.... trackable on gc.com

No...Jim it was my fault

You did notify us and the list was updated.

However comma thank you...I will eat this one.

PS I was only able to order one Wyoming

Well... OK... but I'll take 5 of these... I know I bought some Wyoming... but I don't remember how many.... I think maybe I got 5....

Trackable Smashed Penny For Sale

Bikedog Personal Elongated Coin

Each coin is unique so you can watch it travel from cache to cache.

21_1.JPG

Ebay Listing

Or if you are in San Diego look in a few local caches, I'll be getting them out.

Picked one of these up a few days ago on a bikedog cache, BTW it was an FTF. The cool thing is the penny was made the year I was born! Weird.

UPDATE 11/16/05

GoBolt!

-Nevada (NGA): purchased

-JeeperMTJ's: purchased

-Columbia: pre-ordered

-CacheHunters42: purchased

-Okalahoma Native American: purchased

-Kilted Cacher: purchased

-nielsenc: in hand

-Iowa: purchased (only 12 so if others ordered I would like to keep the extra)

-Nevada (orange hippo): pre-ordered

f0t0m0m

-North Carolina: purchased

-Sir Gerald: in hand

-New Mexico: in hand

Nscaler

-Delaware: purchased

-Arizona: pre-ordered

-Alabama: purchased

-New York: purchased

-South Carolina: purchased

C4

-Alabama: purchased

-KansasPC: in hand

-Moose: purchased

-Red-Handed: purchased

PW

-Minnesota: purchsed (non Trackable)

Nscaler

-Arizona: pre-ordered

Where did you do this at? :D

Vg'f n va n guernq gung unf abj pybfrq naq gurl ner ab pybfre gb znxvat gur pbva gbqnl fvapr gurl svefg fgnegrq gur guernq 3 lrnef ntb. Abj gung lbh fcrag nyy guvf gvzr qrplcgvat guvf zrffntr lbh'yy haqrefgnaq ubj zhpu gvzr lbh whfg jnfgrq.....whfg yvxr gur Nevmban pbvaf. Whfg-Xvqqvat....afpnyre xabjf nyy gur qrgnvyf.

Any update on the ordering info for the SD geocoin, PW? I saw you have the prototype done.

--TT--

(VOTE FOR PW)

(sorry for the mini-slight. ;) )

Hey TT...I guess you have to be someone to get a response on this thread....and I always thought you were someone.... :anitongue: I see now through my own research that they have pushed back the date for the San Diego coin to Nov 22. I'll let you know if I ever get to order one. Lets start our own thread "Non members of the San Diego Geocoin Club". E-Mail me your address and I'll send you the new "Blonds Run Amuck Commemorative Trackable Smashed Penny"....

Any update on the ordering info for the SD geocoin, PW?  I saw you have the prototype done.

--TT--

(VOTE FOR PW)

(sorry for the mini-slight.  :anitongue: )

Hey TT...I guess you have to be someone to get a response on this thread....and I always thought you were someone.... ;) I see now through my own research that they have pushed back the date for the San Diego coin to Nov 22. I'll let you know if I ever get to order one. Lets start our own thread "Non members of the San Diego Geocoin Club". E-Mail me your address and I'll send you the new "Blonds Run Amuck Commemorative Trackable Smashed Penny"....

I'm a founding member of this club and I don't know squat about a date.

(But PW will e-mail me when it is time - I hope) ;)

Any update on the ordering info for the SD geocoin, PW?  I saw you have the prototype done.

--TT--

(VOTE FOR PW)

(sorry for the mini-slight.  :) )

Hey TT...I guess you have to be someone to get a response on this thread....and I always thought you were someone.... :anitongue: I see now through my own research that they have pushed back the date for the San Diego coin to Nov 22. I'll let you know if I ever get to order one. Lets start our own thread "Non members of the San Diego Geocoin Club". E-Mail me your address and I'll send you the new "Blonds Run Amuck Commemorative Trackable Smashed Penny"....

I'm a founding member of this club and I don't know squat about a date.

(But PW will e-mail me when it is time - I hope) ;)

I just don't want to miss this one......need to add to my collection of TWO. (gotta start somewhere.) ;) I can finally log into PW's swag page so I'm checking every day.

Several club members Pre-ordered the AeroHound Geocoin????  :mad:

However comma no one made the club order????  ;)

So I did it!  ;)

We should probably discuss how we want to approach the purchasing of PC trackable coins.

I thought that all members wanted 2 GC-trackables each???

Edited by GoBolts!
Updated to be shipped list:

NScaler : 2 Sir Gerald, 2 New Mexico, 2 Pennsylvania

Passing Wind : 1 Canine Cacher, 2 New Mexico, 2 Pennsylvania

Anyone else?

2 New Mexico, 2 Pennsylvania please however comma if these coins were ordered before I joined the group and you do not have any to spare I understand.

Thanks ;)

well, guys, I have not even been geocaching lately let alone reading the forums. As well as time constriants, my slush fund (the one I use for beer and geocoins) has run dry. So until further notice, I wish to suspend my membership in the club. Don't order any more coins on my behalf, as I will not be able to remit. I may still be able to trade, but I don't think I have much to offer that others (excluding new members) don't already have.

Thanks for the fun, and Maybe I will be back soon.

Updated to be shipped list:

NScaler : 2 Sir Gerald, 2 New Mexico, 2 Pennsylvania

Passing Wind : 1 Canine Cacher, 2 New Mexico, 2 Pennsylvania

GoBolts!: 2 New Mexico, 2 Pennsylvania

We had bought 20 each of the New Mexico and Pennsylvania... so there are plenty available....

Anyone else?