Everything's Fine

Joypa

I, too, have decided to take tomorrow off from work and have a caching day. I've got my route planned, my coordinate puzzles solved, a bag full of trading swag in the car. I'm stoked.

I even fantasize about getting up and starting before sunrise, but I'm probably fooling myself with that one...

Finally, a posting that doesn't B**** and complain.

I really can't stand the fact that I can't take off tomorrow and go caching!! And my sister-in-law is coming for the weekend, so I probably won't to get to go then!! And it's really hot here right now!!!

There...enough complaining to keep this thread believable.

:huh:

OK, going to add my 2 cents worth..

After packing and moving over the last 3 weeks and unable to cache, I am FINALLY going to an event this Saturday and cache on Sunday. I am so excited I can hardly wait.

I have 12 different caches I want to attempt, reach for the sky baybee.. :huh:

gsguru

We have my first event in October. I can't wait. I probably won't go caching this weekend cause we are closing VERY soon on our house and are trying to save all the money we can to get a stove. cooking in a counter top burner stinks cause it takes forever to boil water...but, I can say that I own my very own house...no more renting.... .jpg

it looks a lot better than that now... we spent all weekend cleaning up the grass, fertalizing, trimming, weed whacking, filling in the ditch in the yard, and we put lava rocks and solar lights along the walkway... its looking good...our next big projects are to put in a privacy fence, redo the porches(they are plywood right now) and get new skirting for around the house(it has lots of holes in it from the weed eater)

Slow down, you move too fast.

You got to make the morning last.

Just kicking down the cobble stones.

Looking for fun and feelin’ groovy.

Hello lamppost,

What cha knowing?

I’ve come to watch your flowers growing.

Ain’t cha got no rhymes for me?

Doot-in’ doo-doo,

Feelin’ groovy.

Got no deeds to do,

No promises to keep.

I’m dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep.

Let the morning time drop all it’s petals on me.

Life, I love you,

All is groovy.

~~Simon and Garfunkel :o:o

(Notice the use of lamppost and Doot in this very early caching song.) :huh:

Edited by sept1c_tank
(Notice the use of lamppost and Doot in this very early caching song.)  :huh:

I don't get it....what is doot??

Your question piqued my curiosity. The doot bucket was used by umc, a moderator for these forums. A Google search turned up one possibility. Back in the 80s, an obscure new wave group from UK wrote this song:

Doot-Doot

What's in a name?

Face on a stage

Where are you now?

Memory fades, you take a bow

Here in the dark

Watching the screen

Look at them fall

The final scene

And we go doot

Doot doot

Look at them fall

Flicker and fade

Gone are the screams

I put them to bed, now they are dreams

And we go doot

Doot doot

Maybe this is what umc was referring to?...maybe not? :o:P:o;)

<Barf>

All this good will makes me want to vomit. What's next, kissing reviewer and forum mod booty? I love my reviewer, he's the greatest. Geocaching is the greatest game ever. Blah, blah, blah.

If you people can't find something to complain about your not trying hard enough. Forum Slackers. :huh:

There. That's better. :o

<Barf>

All this good will makes me want to vomit. What's next, kissing reviewer and forum mod booty? I love my reviewer, he's the greatest. Geocaching is the greatest game ever. Blah, blah, blah.

If you people can't find something to complain about your not trying hard enough. Forum Slackers. :laughing:

There. That's better. :lol:

Just saw the weather forcast. Have the weekend off and guess what. RAIN all weekend. :lol:

Caching in the rain can be very relaxing and refreshing. Did a 6+ mile cache two weeks ago in the rain. No muggles or ticks or chiggers or mosquitos to speak of. Can't wait for the weekend - have 27 caches targeted SW of here, but I probably won't get to them all. I'm pushing for my first 100. All is fine... :laughing:

<Barf> 

All this good will makes me want to vomit.  What's next, kissing reviewer and forum mod booty?  I love my reviewer, he's the greatest.  Geocaching is the greatest game ever.  Blah, blah, blah.

If you people can't find something to complain about your not trying hard enough.  Forum Slackers.  :lol:

There. That's better.  :laughing:

Just saw the weather forcast. Have the weekend off and guess what. RAIN all weekend. :huh:

With the nuevo bambino it's been a month since I've made it out caching. The wife has been informed (permission requested :lol: ) that I will be out and I have my PQs now. Rain or shine I've got caches to cache.

With the nuevo bambino it's been a month since I've made it out caching.  The wife has been informed (permission requested  :laughing: ) that I will be out and I have my PQs now.  Rain or shine I've got caches to cache.

Congrats Big Daddy! :lol:

So, does the bambino have a login name yet? Huhhmmm???? :lol::huh:

After packing and moving over the last 3 weeks and unable to cache, I am FINALLY going to an event this Saturday and cache on Sunday. I am so excited I can hardly wait.

I have 12 different caches I want to attempt, reach for the sky baybee.. :lol:

gsguru

I moved on June first, most of my stuff is still in my garage, I can only sit on one chair at a time. :laughing: Unpacking can really hinder having fun, I'll un pack when it starts to rain :lol: Untill November it's cache on :huh:

I have 12 different caches I want to attempt, reach for the sky baybee..  :lol:

gsguru

I moved on June first, most of my stuff is still in my garage, I can only sit on one chair at a time. :laughing: Unpacking can really hinder having fun, I'll un pack when it starts to rain :lol: Untill November it's cache on :huh:

haha...I moved a month ago into a 3 bedroom 2 bath house I am buying. the first 2 rooms to be unpacked were the office/GAME room and the living room. then our bedroom. we still have about 5-6 boxes full of decor type stuff and beding stuff for the other bedroom that is still laying around in the spare bedroom. One of these days I will get around to unpacking it.

I have 12 different caches I want to attempt, reach for the sky baybee..  :laughing:

gsguru

I moved on June first, most of my stuff is still in my garage, I can only sit on one chair at a time. :lol: Unpacking can really hinder having fun, I'll un pack when it starts to rain :lol: Untill November it's cache on :huh:

haha...I moved a month ago into a 3 bedroom 2 bath house I am buying. the first 2 rooms to be unpacked were the office/GAME room and the living room. then our bedroom. we still have about 5-6 boxes full of decor type stuff and beding stuff for the other bedroom that is still laying around in the spare bedroom. One of these days I will get around to unpacking it.

Place the boxes in the shape of furniture and cache on. :D

I plan to go north and northeast to pick up a dozen or so newer caches this weekend...and one vexing old one I could not find. I hope to plant a new one as well and, if I get time, I am going east to get a mystery cache I solved. Should be fun. Looking forward to it. :laughing:

I plan to go north and northeast to pick up a dozen or so newer caches this weekend...and one vexing old one I could not find. I hope to plant a new one as well and, if I get time, I am going east to get a mystery cache I solved. Should be fun. Looking forward to it. :laughing:

happy hunting!