Wouldn't It Be Cool

Mopar

Pardon the interruption. As one of the senior forum moderators, I've been tasked to train Quiggle, the newbie forum moderator. My Private Message box is full, so I am being lazy and posting here.

Quiggle, please feel free to edit the title of this topic to "Mopar is a weenie" so that it accurately reflects the subject matter of the thread. To do this, go to the Moderator Options box at the bottom left corner, and select "Edit Topic Title" from the dropdown box.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled forum thread, already in progress.

Come on guys, play nice.

Some things to keep in mind when posting:

Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect.

Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family friendly, and all posts and posters must respect the integrity of the site.

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

Since the thread has nothing to do with geocaching, I'm closing it.