Discuss Geocaching...

hukilaulau

Perhaps if you explain how your topic is related to geocaching you could win popular support and a moderator would be kind enough to move it back? Or at least let us know what thread you are referring to.

I'm assuming you want to discuss this publicly or you would have PM'd the moderator who moved your thread.

Edit ; BTW what's your problem with a web site having an offtopic forum? Every forum I belong to has one.

Edited by rusty_tlc

The OP *is* a premium member. Therefore he is perfectly within his rights to go to the OT forum and lock his thread. Had he not been a PM, I doubt that the thread would've been moved, rather than locked.

I'm curious to hear the argument on how discussing the scarcity of prime parking spaces in front of the OP's apartment building in New York City is going to make me a better, more informed geocacher.

:mad:

Guess we disagree about what's "related."

But please! If my topic isn't worthy of this forum, just kill it! I have no use for the OT forum and really don't want a thread with my name as the OP in there...

Thanks!  :D

If you have no use for an OT forum, why are you posting to it?

Oops, busted... ;)

Can I plead multiple personalities?

Remember the days before computers when you could have a flash of annoyance and then it went away and no one ever knew about it? :laughing: