Go Jaybee Coin

Go JayBee

Finalized the design and going into production as of today 8-23-05.

Here is the "Final" Artwork: http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/bc621303-...55312bcc69a.jpg

If you have not emailed me yet to arrange a trade.....

Here is my address: jaybee@spiretech.com

1. Please do not offer me money...these are for Coin Trades Only.

2. Please don't offer Wooden Nickels as a trade for my Metal GeoCoin.

3. I will trade you Wooden Nickels & Bumble Buttons though, for your "Signature Items" if you wish.

Please use the "Sissy n' CR" method of shipping described below.

My shipping requirements are: Large Heavy Envelope (padded ones are nice), Coin wrapped in paper (another layer of protection) & taped down and sandwiched between 2 heavy cards (cereal boxes work nicely), 1st Class Mail, Insured or Signature Verification. That's the way I will send them out, and thats the way I expect the trade. Don't just put the coin into an envelope loose...its way too easy for a small slit to be cut, and the coin can just "drop out" (oops).

I know that you serious collectors out there are well aware of what I'm talking about. I would hate to see your package get pillaged.

Note: To all who have already emailed and actually sent packages....thank you very, very much for your generosity & trust. You are all on my list for trades and will not be forgotten. I will keep an updated list here: Trade List.

Edited by Go JayBee

Got the coins in a record time of 36 days from initial contact with CoinsAndPins and having them in my hands.

Thanks to all who have been making trades with me. I just love the diversity of these coins.

If you have not contacted me about your Personal Coin yet, hurry up, they are going fast.

I am working on a design for the Go-mad-Cow Coin so, MOOooove over GeoCoins here we come. More info when the design is finalized.

Edited by Go JayBee

Please use the "Sissy n' CR" method of shipping described below.

My shipping requirements are: Large Heavy Envelope (padded ones are nice), Coin wrapped in paper (another layer of protection) & taped down and sandwiched between 2 heavy cards (cereal boxes work nicely), 1st Class Mail, Insured or Signature Verification. \

This is good advise. Even first class mail will not be treated well! The auto-sorters do NOT like coins.

Your nicely padded coin is on it's way Go JayBee!