Numbers Game And Who Gets Feedback

If I register a new waymark in a category, will I get a point, or are points awarded only to those who subsequently "find a waymark" ?

I think both the "person who registers the waymark" and the finder should get a point - up until now, there has been no point score for placers of caches, and they often take a lot of work.

Also will the "person who registers the waymark" get feedback on people who visited "his/her" site, or is is just the category owner? If you have done the research, written it up etc, I think it is only fair to get the feedback too.

If I register a new waymark in a category, will I get a point, or are points awarded only to those who subsequently "find a waymark" ?

I think both the "person who registers the waymark" and the finder should get a point - up until now, there has been no point score for placers of caches, and they often take a lot of work.

Also will the "person who registers the waymark" get feedback on people who visited "his/her" site, or is is just the category owner? If you have done the research, written it up etc, I think it is only fair to get the feedback too.

You just earned 50 "points" for this question. You are now at the top of the "point" list. :laughing:

Also will the "person who registers the waymark" get feedback on people who visited "his/her" site, or is is just the category owner?  If you have done the research, written it up etc, I think it is only fair to get the feedback too.
Yes, the waymark guide (person who registers the waymark) gets an email of the feedback.

You just earned 50 "points" for this question.  You are now at the top of the "point" list.  :D
How many points do we get for Forum posts? I've spent far more time in the forums than actually participating in the game. Shouldn't I get credit for that? :D