Category Proposal: State Capitals

My usual 'Thumbs Up.' (they should create an emoticon/smilie with this).

Town halls I think were proposed as a category and are worthy as well, as a separate category from this one.

We have more than 50 states (yes, I know this was meant to apply to states of other countries, but bear with me)? Well, in fact we sort of do, if we include Washington, D.C. and the territories. I would include them. Yes, as sub-categories, there should be similar listings for states/provinces/kingdoms/republics/cantons/duchies within each sovereign nation.

Edited by NorStar

Yes and as someone said there are often old State Houses sometimes located in different cities. Should they be separate waypoints within the same catergory of Capitol Buildings? Or another Category on same level (Current and Former) or a Subcategory one level down, so we see list of Capitols by name and a folder or link for Former Capitol Buildings?

What about County Seats, including parishes etc?

As stated before, city halls, county seats, courthouses and their version in other countries would be different categories.

Santa Fe, New Mexico would include a couple. Current state capitol of New Mexico. Current County seat of Santa Fe county. Current city hall of Santa Fe. Historic Governor's Mansion of Spanish New Mexico.

A number of other cities around the world would have entries in several different categories.