Category Proposal: Places That Don't Allow Caching

This category is for all the places that will not allow us to hide a physical cache, but will allow a virtual cache. Therefore, it should be placed under the "Places" section. I am thinking, in particular, of Park Systems, and DNR lands that expressly forbid the placement of physical caches, but allow for virtual caches.

We may wish to further breakdown this category by state, to help in organizing the information. This could easily become a whopping huge category, so organization from the outset is a must.

If we are going to have a huge Category to cover this, then why don't we call it "Virtuals"?

After all, Virts are now effectively proscribed by Geocaching's Powers That Be on the grounds that they are better presented on Waymarking.com's website.

Exept most wont have the "WOW" factor that virtuals were suppossed to have

Well, I could see where this can be a subcategory of a larger Virtual category, but here the emphasis is upon those land use areas that specifically will not allow regular caches, but will allow for hiking (and thus virts). I am thinking that Parks, and other Recreation areas that do not allow for regular caching would be listed here. That way, you would have an easy reference to look at any parks in the database, and find one along your way. It simply will make finding that informatin much easier when you try to search for it.