Deleting Logs On Unapproved Waymarks

I almost asked for a test waymark so we could figure out how things worked without bothering guides (is that the correct term? :laughing: ) but then realized I could visit/log my own waymark and then just delete it. I would get any email notification and I am good at ignoring email. So I created a test log on a waymark that hadn't been approved yet and got what I needed. When I went to delete it there was no edit button in the options! I could View the log but there was no option to edit it. No "options" box at all. My one hour was ticking away before "test" went into the permanent record for all posterity to see once the waymark was approved.

Not being one afraid of making a fool of themselves twice in the same way, I went to an approved waymark and created a test log. Viewed it and the edit option was there with other options in the box on the right. Deleted it and it was gone. Whew!!!

Wandered around a while looking for other ways to get to the first log. Found there was an option on the waymark page (as well as on the gallery page) for View Logs For This Waymark. Went there and the log was there with an edit button that worked! It's gone and now the only ones who will ever know are those who read this posting.