Help! Please!

Leoness

I have just had a 'phone call from Harrogate Hunter (Robin) who is currently stuck in traffic on the M5 en route to Cornwall. :o

He has recently acquired a PDA with Memory Map and Tom Tom. (I don't have either so don't understand the technical aspect of this request!) :D:D

He has downloaded all the caches he intends to do whilst he is on holiday in Cornwall but his PDA has just crashed on him and he is no longer able to access all the information. :D

He has asked me to post a note in the forums asking if there is anyone in Devon or Cornwall (I think he is heading for Truro) who has Memory Map and/or TomTom, who can help him by letting him download the small program he needs to get his PDA working again. :P

He CAN access his emails and asks that any replies are sent via his profile email (I am also happy to relay any messages direct).

I trust that someone will understand his problem from my description and is able to help!!!

Many thanks

Leoness (Jackie)