Category Proposal: Red Light Districts

That's ridiculous. Do you boycott Ebay too? They have a whole section on adult things. Funny, I don't see it in the TV adverts, but it's there. I don't think it's hurt Ebay's popularity any.

And those sections have the best trade items too!!! :huh:

However, I can't support this category idea unless it was in locations that said activity was legal. Most cities outlaw prostitution and in those places, I don't think Waymarking should highlight where to partake in illegal activities.

No - not interested

I wouldn't necessarily be interested in finding these red light districts either, but I think it's fine to list as a category.

Is it any worse than listing the statue of an early pioneer hero...someone that killed thousands of native americans?

Why is violence ok but sex taboo? :huh:

I don't think he was objecting to the statue of the streetwalker or the historical plaque on the building that says when it was built in 1890 it was used as a brothel.

However, I can't support this category idea unless it was in locations that said activity was legal. Most cities outlaw prostitution and in those places, I don't think Waymarking should highlight where to partake in illegal activities.

Let us now forget this is a woldwide thing and not just a US one. Red light districts are popular and legal in many parts of the world. I say YES to this.

No - not interested

I wouldn't necessarily be interested in finding these red light districts either, but I think it's fine to list as a category.

Is it any worse than listing the statue of an early pioneer hero...someone that killed thousands of native americans?

Why is violence ok but sex taboo? :huh:

I'm saying I'm not interested - that's all - YOU fabricated the other stuff you wrote and your comments have NOTHING to do with my opinion.