Organization Of The Directory

You don't think the multiple levels of categories and sub-categories is good enough?

How about the search feature?

The categories/subcategories would probably be fine if there wasn't a whole lot. This will probably be very popular. Any more than, oh, 50 categories and it becomes a little harder to just browse. :o

A search tool would be great!

I still think alphabetizing the categories & sub cats would be nice, if it wouldn't be too hard to do. :D

Will the directory of waypoint categories organized in any way?  Alphabetical would be nice.  Going through the entire list of locationless was never very efficient.

There are plans to add various sort options to the category directory soon. Likely sort options will be alphabetical, popularity, # of waymarks contained (this is what the default is right now), newest, and most active. The likely default will be sort by popularity.

I'd like to filter out commercial waymarks. I wouldn't say remove them as some say, since I can see the usefulness, but most of the time, I'd want to ignore those.

If "attributes" are implemented, filtering would be easy. They would need to be general and applicable across the entire directory, like "Commercial" or "Adults Only" or "Nature/Outdoors."