Gsak

Fuzzy B

How do I copy/ transfer GSAK database from and to a second computer

Please help, Bruce Babab@insightbb.com

The easiest way is thru the backup. Goto Files->Backup... and save the data you want, if you save settings you get macros & filters too. If they are networked you can save the backup file directly to the other computer, or use some sort of removeable media (I use a flash drive). Then on the second computer use Files->Restore... to put the data into the database.

Please help,  Bruce  Babab at insightbb dot com

Pssssst . . . you might want to edit your post to remove or edit your email address. That is how spammers get your email to send you stuff you don't want . . .

Please help,  Bruce  Babab at insightbb dot com

Pssssst . . . you might want to edit your post to remove or edit your email address. That is how spammers get your email to send you stuff you don't want . . .

Excellent advice. Spammers use 'bots to search the 'net and pull down email addresses in the standard "email@domain.com" format. If you feel you must post your email address, post it something like: "Username at insightbb dot com" as Miragee suggested above.

Even better, in these forums you can simply click on "Track this Topic" at the top of the thread and you'll get an email if there are replies to the topic you've started (or any other topic you decide to track). If you want people to reply via email for some reason, just ask people to email you through your gc.com profile, which they can easily do by clicking on your profile name next to your post!

Edited by Kai Team