Somewhere Over The Rainbow

The evolutionary process of this new expanse seems to have been detoured by an out cry of "That's not fair". I'm beginning to wonder if Waymarking is really moving forward at this level. As I see it, the little man is getting to spin his wheels all over the place and all over each other while the higher echelons take note and moves the pieces into place. I suppose that there should be a thread titled "The Race to Wait" subtitled "Spinning Your Demoncratic Wheels Without Foward Motion".

I've really got to hand it to Jeremy and the rest of the staff for coming up with a swell idea. I believe that it will prove to be a great source of fun and adventure while at the same time providing a resource that goes well beyond "The Yellow Pages".

So let me be the 1st to say "Thanks" for bringing Groundspeak to the next, new level of play. I believe that no matter what happens, Waymarking will go forward. You will have those of us who are willing to help build and you will have those who are ready to tear down.

That's my feelings about the whole thing, if that really matters to anyone. I will not make any more post here because I don't really think that my say carries any weight. I will go back to being a spectator as before. :rolleyes: