Purpose Of Waymarking

I thought the purpose of Waymarking was to allow more people to log or visit certain waymarks and yet I've already noticed some waymarks that state

only one post per cacher AND one location per cacher accepted.
I don't wish to identify the particular waymark at the time, but it's obviously a former locationless that has been moved over to Waymarking.

Now, if I follow the letter of that waymark, I can submit only one waymark in that category. What happens if I find another that fits that category? I can't log it according to the directions of the owner of that particular waymark.

Isn't this contrary to what Waymarking is about?

I'll probably be repeating this often, but I would have to say that the category manager can decide how the category should be run. However, I do know that OpinioNate is busy converting waymark categories and just copying and pasting them to the Waymarking site before transfering them over. There may be a slight transition as folks are getting comfortable with the new system.

I'd recommend if there is a partictular category with rules that are too stringent, to take it up with that category manager. It is possible they will change it (or not).