Mapping System?

I live in an area where there is not very many caches... I have to drive pretty much where I want to go caching. I am changing that, but it feels lonely only getting a hit every 2 months...

Well I type in my zip code for Waymarks, and it says, NOthing in your area. I wopuld like to see a system just like in Geocaching, where I can type in my zipcode, and it will tell me the closest one, no matter how far.

I would like to make use of my premium membership and participate in this beta version, and findplaces like caves, waterfalls, Swimming holes, Fruit picking (non-commercial), and other natural areas.

It is hard for me to gain a perspective of what and where things are without a map. And if a single map program is too complex, maybe divide the maps into minimal categories..... refering to the Largest Division of Categories for example if we were to do it now as it stands, there would be.... PEOPLE, PLACES, THINGS.

Again, I am aware that categories are going to change, but I still think a mapping of some sort should be considered,and if need be, divided in to the Maximum Categories.

Well I type in my zip code for Waymarks, and it says, NOthing in your area. I wopuld like to see a system just like in Geocaching, where I can type in my zipcode, and it will tell me the closest one, no matter how far.

Yeah. The "Read me first" section says at much. There aren't many waymarks but that's the general idea. Your task is to mark them. The finding comes later so if you are into finding it isn't ready for you yet.

Geocaching.com doesn't show you geocaches no matter how far away they are from you. There is a limit of, I believe, 100 miles.