Uses Of The Gps

Hello everyone......some time back I ran into a discussion here about things that GPS users can do with their units. One of the things that caught my attention was being able to use the GPS to retrieve satellite items that have fallen back to Earth. I remember it being a company that would post these coordinates and you can then say that you wanted to retrieve it. I unfortunately did not write down the information at the time. Can anyone help and tell me what it is that I am looking for?

Hello everyone......some time back I ran into a discussion here about things that GPS users can do with their units. One of the things that caught my attention was being able to use the GPS to retrieve satellite items that have fallen back to Earth. I remember it being a company that would post these coordinates and you can then say that you wanted to retrieve it. I unfortunately did not write down the information at the time. Can anyone help and tell me what it is that I am looking for?

Is this site what you are talking about?? http://www.skysite.com/

:D $$$$$$$$$$ :o

how much do you get payed?

oh you get 50 for the first one a 25 after that well if you do it in one week and if it takes you more that 1 week but less than two weeks you get 18.75 if it takes you 2 weeks or more you get 12.50

money money money :D

Edited by geo_boy_2001